.:Further Down The Road And Doors That Open:.

.:Ruby's pov:.

We've been in London for about a week now. Sapphire and I were finishing putting up the clothes that we brought in our closest. We weren't going to be her too long so we just brought enough clothes for the 3 of us. We probably will have more when we leave. Once we were done I plopped down on our new bed and sighed. I closed my eyes and began to drift into thought. I opened my eyes to see Sapphire holding Garnet above me so that she was touching my face. "Hey there baby girl.." I said smiling as Sapph laid her on my chest and came to lay on the bed beside me. Garnet was 5 months now and she was getting big. And by big I mean she was long. The pediatrician said that she could be very tall. She was babbling and giggling now and she can flip onto her back on her own. She hasn't quite began to crawl yet but she's almost there. I smiled at her and she put her little hands in my mouth and I playfully "bit" them with my lips so I wouldn't hurt her. She giggled and babbled and took her hand out and placed it back. She did this for a while until I flipped over and put her on the bed. Sapphire smiled and I could tell that she loved to watch me play with Garnet. L looked over to her and I kissed her. She smiled and I went back to Garnet. She was playing with her feet now. "Why you messing with your feet? Huh? Why you messing with your feet?" I said playfully making her smile and babble. I laid down and curled my arm around so that Garnet's head was resting on my arm. "I love my baby girl! Love, love, love!" I said kissing her cheek. She giggled and babbled she sounded like she was trying to repeat what I said. "L...lah..lou..." She was trying to say love! "Sapph!! She's trying to say something!" I said. "Oh! Hold on!!" She said getting up and grabbing our video camera from the dresser. She turned it on. "I want to get it!" She sat on the other side if Garnet recording. "Come on sweet pea." Sapphire said rubbing Garnet's cheek with her thumb. "Cab you say.. love?....love" I said. And she was spewing out sounds. "Lah..lua" She could kinda get the fist part but after a minute or so the word finally came out...or what was close enough. "Laowve" both sapphire and I smiled. "Aww..I got it on tape to!!" Sapphire said. She stopped recording and placed the camera on the night stand. She picked Garnet up and held her. "My baby is getting big! Already learning to talk." She said smiling and kissing Garnet's cheek. I smiled and stood next to them. I cupped Sapphire's face with my hand and put our foreheads together. "I love you both so very very much" I said kissing sapphire and placing my free hand on Garnet's head. We had a small moment together in each others embrace until Sapphire's cell phone rang. She sighed and handed me Garnet and went to pick up her phone. I sat in the bed with Garnet in my lap. I watched sapphire as she talked on the phone. She wasn't on the phone for very long and once she was finished she came over to met and Garnet. "What happened?" I asked and she sat next to me and started playing with Garnet's hands. "It was the record company...they told me to come in and show them a song..." She said. "That's cool...you making a new song then?" I asked. She looked up at me. "Yeah...they want a single though...don't exactly know what kinda of song it will be...it be about" She said sighing. Later that night Sapphire stayed up coming up with a song that later was going to make her reach her peak.