Chapter 11- Impulsive- Part Two

Dancing with Niall felt like magic. I didn't want to change anything about it. I never wanted the song to end. For these next 3 and a half minutes, I would be wrapped in his arms, and I wanted to stay there forever.

I looked up at Niall's eyes from my sweet spot on his shoulder. Something was bugging me, but I couldn't put my finger on it. I realized that I had had that same bugging sensation ever since I woke up in the hospital after the accident. It was like I was missing something important, a puzzle piece that I was blind to see.

I couldn't explain it. 

"What is it?" Niall asked me, inches away from my face.

"I don't know," I admitted, then shook my head. "I'm just being weird." I gave a little laugh to reassure him.

Sure enough, Niall smilled at me. 

We danced together in silence for a little while.

"I know you don't want to talk about it, but I think we should," Niall suddenly spoke, his words sounding forced.

"You want to know what I'm going to do. You want to know how long I'm staying here and what we're going to do when I go back home." I spat the words out, getting them out of my system. They tasted bitter in my mouth.

Niall looked at me sympatitcly. "Court, I can't just keep you here, putting a pause on your life. You have school to go back to, your family, your whole life ahead of you-"

"I don't care about school," I interjected. "Sure, I'll go to college and get a degree someday, but for now, I don't need to go back to high school." I began to sweat, feeling hot. 

"That's not very reassuring," Niall responded. "You should care about school and your future."

"You're my future," I responded. But suddenly saying that, I didn't feel as confident.

Niall suddenly looked solemn. "Courtney...."

"Why are you suddenly so worried about me? I can take care of myself. I thought you liked having me here, and now you want me gone?"

"No, of course not," He said, looking worried. "I never want you out of my life. It's just... I'm keeping you away from living your own."

"Stop saying that!" I said, now angry. We had stopped dancing and were now standing furthur away from each other. "If you thought that you were putting my life on hold, why did you by an apartment for us? Why did you have sex with me? Why did you...." I couldn't breathe as I said, "Why did you make me promise that I would love you forever and always?"

Niall's face went stone cold. "Courtney, I would never play you like that.  I-I didn't know I was forcing you to say that, to do all of these things."

"Well know is seems like you're forcing me to do this."

He looked at me with pain and fear plastered on his face. "Do what?"

"Say goodbye."

The words hurt in my mouth, tasted vile. Niall grabbed my hands. "Courtney, no. Please. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I made a mistake, I made mistakes, I do want you here with me, I never wanted to hurt you or make you think I was just using you. I love you."

I squeezed his hands in mine. "I love you too, Niall. And I never wanted to hurt you either. And this might hurt right now, but I know that it's the right thing to do."

"Move on?" He asked, tears gleaming in his beautiful eyes. I never wanted to be the one who made him cry with pain, make him look like he was looking at me right now.

I looked down, our hands still clasped together. "You're right. Our lives should move on. No matter what happens, I will always love you, forever and always. Goodbye, Niall."

And I let go of our hands, feeling our fingers touch for the last time as I turned and ran.

AN: Don't be mad at me :D

An update will be soon, comment what you're thinking!