Chapter 7- Continuing

We piled into Harry's slick black Lexus, and he drove us away, me sitting in the back and Niall in the front. Niall cranked up the radio, blasting Olly Murs Troublemaker.

"So where are we headed?" I asked, rummaging through my purse, knowing I had barely enough money to get anything. I had about 200 dollars, and a few gift cards, but I knew here that wasn't going to get me far. I wasn't poor, per say, but I hadn't thought to bring loads of money on the trip.

"Well, Louis is already at the premeire, and Zayn and Liz were at the park, so we'll pick them up there. They've got everything they need.

"Alright," I nodded, wondering about Zayn and Liz. I needed to get time alone with her to talk.

We drove through the busy streets of New York, which were waking up, with people bustling about, taking care of their day jobs.

We entered the public park and drove up to the curb, and I watched the sparkling lake with ducks covering it and in the distance saw a man and a woman, walking hand in hand, leaning against each other so that they almost looked like one large figure. As they walked closer, I realized they were Zayn and Liz.

I didn't think I had ever seen Liz looking so happy. She was staring at Zayn with happiness, a smile plastered across her face. Zayn looked content as well, his eyes gleaming from where I was and body moving lightly and happily.

"Hey guys," I said, scooting over for them and smiling.

"Hellooo," Liz called, her voice sounding different from before. Happier, maybe?

"Ready for the premeire?" Niall asked. The premeire was- as Niall had told me during the car ride- an outdoor mall just a few streets away that wasn't as busy as the other NYC stores, and very pretty. I decided that we might as well spend time outside when the weather was standable.

"Definitley," Zayn replied, giving Liz a squeeze on her hand.

"So, what was that big suprise Niall showed you?" Liz asked me, as Harry sung along to the radio and Niall was on his phone, on twitter.

I smiled, excited to tell you. "Should I tell you now?"

Liz immediatley got interested; her eyes narrowing and her face hardening. "Yes, tell me now."

I gave another devious smile. "I don't know, we're in a small, confined space, and you might loose it...."

"TELL!" She exclaimed.

"I will, once we're outside," I told her.

It was a good call on my part. When I told her about the apartment, (I decided that I would tell her about the details of the night later) she had a panic attack, screaming loud enough that the New Yorkers turned around to stare at her, which was saying something. New Yorkers can be pretty crazy on their own.

"I can't believe that!" She yelled. "That's amazing! So romantic too, Niall," She nudged my boyfriend.

Niall gave a cheeky, Irish smile. "Yeahhhh."

Louis came running up to us, his hands full with a smoothie and a burger. "Hey guys!" He smiled, taking a bite of his burger. We all greeted him and I rolled my eyes at his rambuncitious behavior that I would probably never stop getting a kick out of.

We began walking through the mall, and immediatley photographers and fans started forming around us, but luckilly they had the decency to let us shop around without being mobbed. A few fans asked for pictures or autographs, and the boys weren't one to turn down their loyal fans to of course they said yes. The boys started to get overwhelmed while we were shopping for shoes, and Niall found me through the crowd and said, "If you and Liz want to go ahead on, we'll meet you at.... Hollister. Sound good?"