Chapter 5- Renewing

"Gosh Niall, why are you kidnapping me?!" I screamed, laughing. We had been driving for a short amount of time, but he insisted on putting on a blindfold, and I was more anxious than ever.

"We're almost thereee," Niall's voice cooed, and I could hear the excitement in his voice as well. I heard fewer cars whizzing by us, and finally the car came to a stop. 

Niall jumped out of the car and I heard him jog over to my side, grabbing my hand and guiding me out of the car. I heard doors open and the smell of a fresh room filled my nose, and I heard a bell ding. 

"Hey," Niall whispered to a guy, but other than that, there wasn't any noise besides some music.

What the hell?

"Niall," I giggled, tripping as he pulled me too fast. I felt doors close behind us and realized we were in an elevator, and then we were getting out and he was pulling me again.

Keys started to jingle and I heard a door open and then Niall took a breath and said, "Okay, take off the blindfold."

I untied the knot behind my head and the blindfold fell to the ground and I stood frozen, staring at the scene in front of me with wide eyes.

It was a small, cozy, quaint apartment, but I had never seen one so beautiful. A large living room had huge windows with a beautiful view of New York, which currently had rain pouring down. Next to the windows was a double sided fireplace, so you could sit near it in the living room and what I guessed was a bedroom. The fire was burning, producing a warm orange glow onto the felt biege couches, which were next to a large, glass coffee table. There were bookshelves lining the opposite wall, which were currently only filled with a few books. To my right was the kitchen, which was small but at the same time large, with a long granite island, white cabinets, and a steel sink and refridgerator. 

"Follow me," His irish voice echoed, and his warm hand grabbed mine and he guided me to the room with the fireplace, which was a study; with even more bookshelves and a large empty desk.

Then he guided me across the hall, showing me the bathroom, which had a bath and a shower, and the laundry room. The whole time, I was quiet, just taking it all in. Finally, his hand rested on the last knob at the end of the hall. We both stared for a while at the large white door.

"This is the bedroom," Niall finally said, and he swung open the door slowly.

It was a huge room, with a beautiful creme colored bed in the center, with what seemed like hundreds of pillows and a dark brown wood frame that went up to the ceiling. A small, white, fuzzy rug covered part of the hardwood floors, and the walls were a soft brown as well- the whole room felt warm. There was a wooden dresser and a bedside table, and two closed doors, which I guessed was the bathroom and the closet.

"Can you please say something? Your scaring me," Niall finally said, giving a faint smile. His eyes were flickering back and forth, from the room to me.

I was speechless. What was I supposed to say?

I registered what Niall had said- "The bedroom."

"Are we....." I looked down at the bed. 

Niall's face turned red. "I'm so sorry, oh god, this is uncomfortable for you. When I saw this apartment, I just loved it, and I realized there was only one bedroom.... oh, god. I can sleep on the couch, or we don't have to take this apartment, I should've told you about it."

I put my hand on his shoulder to stop his tyrant. "Niall, please," I said, smiling. "It's perfect. I don't mind the one bedroom. This is amazing, I can't believe you did this for me." I leaned up and kissed him on his lips. He first stayed frozen, but then he leaned back and put his arm around me, kissing me harder.

Everything about him was perfect. Why did he treat me like this, like a queen? Why did it seem that he was the most pefect guy in the universe, that no other guy could amount to him? A pleasureable shiver went down my back, and I ran my fingers through his hair.

After a while, I looked into his eyes. "I mean, it's not uncomfortable for me, is it for you?"

"No," He responded, moving his kissing to my neck. "It's not."

And together we fell onto the bed.

AN: That was pretty weird to write. Sorry if it was awkward! I thought that they should, sorry if you didn't like it. This was a pretty short chapter, so another update is coming soon. PEACEEE!

~Marisa