I shrank back. Geez, what a meanie. He was still hot though. Hehe.

    "Hey, chill a little won't you?" Drew said, "don't scare her."

      "Yeah," I pipped up, "don't scare me. Here." I took out my last tootsie roll from my pocket and offered it to Roman. "Have a tootsie."

     Drew chortled beside me and covered his laughter with a cough. If it was even possible, Roman's glared intensified. Adams obvious disapproval of me showed by his frown. If he frowned anymore he was going to start looking like Grumpy from Snow White.

      "I'm sorry," I said again, shoving the candy back in my pocket. "I didn't mean to puke all over you."

      "Aw, don't worry about it," Drew patted my hand, "Adam has a closet full of shoes and blazers. He's just being an uptight dickwad."

      "Drew," Adam growled.

      Drew shrugged, lounging back against his seat. "It was an accident, Adam. No need to make it any bigger than it really is."

      I stared at Drew gratefully. Aw, he was sooooo nice. I took the tootsie roll back out my pocket and held it out to the nicest Nova Brother. "Tootsie?"

      His brows shot up and he laughed, taking the candy off my palm. "Sure, why not?" He unwrapped the the candy and popped it in his mouth. When he chewed and smiled at me I melted.

    "I want you," I blurted out before I could stop myself.

    Drew choked. "What?"

      My eyes went wide. "Nothing."

      The room went quiet as we stared at one another. Drew was the first to break eye contact, sitting back on his chair as he shook with laughter. "Casey, you're a trip."

      I smiled.

    "Let's go," Adam said, standing. "We're already late for our classes."

      "Aw," I pouted, "you guys are already leaving?" Shoot. I liked having all three Nova boys with me. Hehe my own little harem of gorgeous men. Awwww yeah.

      Drew stood as well and ruffled my hair. "Stay here and rest, squirt. We'll see you during lunch."

      My blue eyes went wide. "Reeeeeeeealy? I can have lunch with you guys?"

      "Drew," Roman said sternly. Even I didn't miss the hint of warning in his voice.

      But Drew didn't seem to care because he rolled his eyes and winked at me. "Yeah, come find us during lunch. I'll save a seat for ya."

      I smiled widely. "Thank you!"

      "See you later Casey," Drew grinned and gave me a small wave as all three brothers walked out the office. He was the only one to give me a backwards glance.

      I squealed, dropping my back on the bed. Aw yeah! I'm going to be having lunch with the Nova Brothers! How lucky is that!? I mean, only my second day of school and I'm already going to have lunch with the three hottest guys around!

      "Yesssss" I hissed, pumping my fist and kicking my feet up with excitement. "All right! Woot woot!Oh yeah, go Casey, go Casey, go Casey."

     "You're the only person I know who can have fun in an infirmary," Stephanie stepped in the room. She crossed her arms. "I heard you threw up all over the place so I came to check on you."

      I jumped off the bed and hugged her, jumping up and down. "OMG! Steph, guess what!?"

      "Okay, okay," she said, "calm down. What?"