Chapter 11 part 1

Enjoy

Fuck!" Mikasa screamed. Sweat soaked her body as she took a group of short breaths. Her giving birth was now in full swing, and pain was very present.

"It's okay Mikasa, just breath, deep breaths come on..." Armin ordered her. Since he had the most medical knowledge out of the group, he was the one to look over Mikasa until Hanji arrived.

"Everything will be okay Mikasa, you're doing great!" Eren said as he squeezed her hand. She smiled softly at him, however pain shot through her body again and a scream escaped her lips.

"Scarlet, I need a towel..." Armin said.

"Okay...I'll get some more water too..." The redhead said as she left the room.

"Thanks..." Armin looked at Mikasa and Eren "Okay, Hanji should be coming soon..."

"Actually I just got here..." Hanji said as she walked in. She threw her coat across the room and took Armin's place.

"Okay, Mikasa the baby will be crowning soon...I'm going to need you to push..."

"I am!" Mikasa grumbled. Eren brought a rag to her forehead to wipe the sweat off.

"I know, but push harder!" Hanji commanded.

"Aaahhhh!" Mikasa screamed again.

Two hours later...

Eren sat at the chair by the bed. Currently, Mikasa was sleeping and Eren was holding their blanket wrapped bundle of joy. It was a boy & girl, and like they agreed their names was Mason and Carla.

"Hey, how are they?" Armin questioned as he walked in.

"Which?" Eren joked lightly "The answer to both is sleeping..."

"Hahaha..." Armin sat down at the other chair "Scarlet's asleep too..."

"Good...thanks for the help today..."

"Anytime..." Armin waved his hand.

"Great, as this will probably happen again.." (HINT HINT)

Both friends laughed softly as to not wake the sleeping girls.

(Le time skip provided by my pet snake Fluffy)

Eren's POV
I went outside to get some fresh air, I can't believe it, I'm a father of two beautiful children, and

*footsteps*

"Hey kid"

I turned around but it was too late I was injected with a syringe and My strength left and my vision became blurry

"Mikasa"
was the last thing I said

To be continued.......