Beaches & Fun

Blame it on A Proscriptive Relationship and my sister for such a late upload! I couldn't put down A Proscriptive relationship and when I was done with (most) of my homework on Saturday night and was going upstairs to 'sleep' (more like write) my sister stopped me and said not to leave her alone cause she had to read. So I stayed and started my art project and I went upstairs at like 2 so yeah. But enough of excuses and I hope you like this chapter!

The cover to the side is also by AriaM467!

And one more thing! I love your comments, but I really don't appreciate it when someone asks me to read their story in it. If you want me to read your story, just message me or something! DO NOT ADVERTISE YOUR STORIES ON HERE!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY HATE THAT AND I WILL NOT READ YOUR STORY!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, one last thing: SEXUAL CONTENT AT END OF CHAPTER! There, I warned you. 

_________________________________________________

One and Only

Chapter Twenty-Two - Beaches & Fun

There was loud knocking on the locked door as I hurriedly tried to put my bikini top on. "Are you done yet?" I heard Rose's annoyed voice on the other side.

"Yeah, hold on."

"Hurry up!" she yelled and started slapping the door ferociously.

"I'm putting my cover-up on! Jeez, Rose!" I shouted back irritatedly.

When I finished pulling the white cover-up down, I rushed over to the door that Rose was still slapping. When I pried it open, her hand went smack into my face, hitting my nose harshly.

"Ow," I murmured while rubbing my nose.

"Oh my gosh!" she took my face in her hand and started inspecting it, "I didn't mean to! It just sort of happened because I didn't realize when you opened the door and my hand just collided with your face and-"

"It's okay, Rose!" I stopped her ranting. "I'm fine! Why are you so worked up?"

She looked into my eyes with her wild blue ones, "Tonight's the night."

I scrunched my eyebrows together in confusion for a second before realizing what she meant. Tonight is THE night for her! "Oh," I managed to say, not knowing what else to say.

"What if I'm horrible in bed? What if he doesn't like it?" she started questioning in a worried voice.

"Don't worry about it, Rose. If he really loves you, it'll be amazing to him." I smiled at her.

She smiled back and said teasingly, "Since when did you become a sex expert? Has Noah done this?"

"What? No! We've never done anything like...that!" I cried defensively.

"Uh-huh, sure." Rose egged on in a sarcastic voice.