High School "Daddy": Short Fanfic

Mr. Horste. I've been in his classes for just about 3 years now, and I'm finally a senior. He's always been there for me to help one-on one and let me open up to vent, both math related and personal topics. Sometimes he can dictate my mood just by a single glace. Half the time I've just been coming to him just to be around him. I mean, just look at him; his sarcastic humor, the crooked smile that he has. Medium length dark brown hair, which he runs his fingers through every so often. His deep brown eyes are always so lit with excitement (yet so soft), and compliment his completely freckled face. His tall, fit complection overwhelms me, while I stand so low to the ground, which is my favorite. Sometimes, the way he looks at me with his half smile, without saying a word, makes me so warm and tingly on the inside. I've never wanted anything more than to kiss that smile into something better.

The last bell rang for the end of the day, and as usual, I was still at my desk while everyone else was crowding the door. The girls in the class always liked to act playful with him, but at the same time act offended at his sarcastic remarks and claim him as an asshole. The boys in the class act like casual friends with him, nothing other than boys being boys. I was just that girl that didn't talk much in class other than when it was just me and Mr. Horste alone. I finally stood up from my desk, shuffling all my papers and trying to place them neatly in my folder and into my bag, but as clumbsy as I tend to be, I dropped my whole stack of notes onto the ground.

"Fuck-" I whispered under my breath. While getting down on my knees, I start to organize and pile the papers back together, when Mr. Horste slowly makes his presence near me, and squats down to help me.

"Half of these aren't filled out..." he states as he glances at a couple pages in his fairly masculine strong hands, flipping them around, "do you understand a lot of what we're going over?" He stood me up, handing me my papers, as I am able to put them successfully into my folder.

"Sure...Kind of..." I looked from my papers to him, as he had that half smile again, "Not a fucking clue," I finally laughed, as he put his hand on my folder as I'm trying to put it away.

"We're going over a couple things, get over here" leading me to his desk, he sits in his chair while pulling over another from a stray desk, "lets look at this unit-" he starts to flip through the pages, as I rest my head on the cold metal of his paper filled desk, and yawn. He pauses and closes the packet, "...has everything been going okay? Usually you're on task and have more than what you need filled in." Casually, he places his eboow on the desk, and rests his chin on his palm.

"I don't know...I've just been really stressed lately," I remarked, not having much else to say, other than 'Gee, Mr.Horste, I'm just too busy watching you all class.' I can't say that.

"What can I do to help you?" His look was almost concerning, yet it made me tingle on the inside. I just shrugged. He closed his laptop, placing it on the counter behind him, "sit up here," he demanded, patting the empty desk area in front of him.

I leap up onto the desk, my feet dangling, as I rest my hands in my lap, "Just...stress and built up tension. Not much can be done about that." Sometimes I found it hard to make eye contact with him because it gave me massive butterflies. Having being sat in front of him right now at this point is really hard.

Mr. Horste places a hand on my thigh, "a lot of student their senior year seem to have just a little bit of stress, and a lot of the time, teachers don't really want to help. But I'm here for you." The ring in his voice was so warm, and it sent a shiver down my spine.

"Thank you," was all I managed to get out. 'He's touching my leg. His hand, is resting on me.' Am I going crazy? I stared to feel my pulse increase.

He started to move closer, "I'd like to help you on the best way I can-" both of his hands now, on each side of me, started to make it's way up my thighs and grab my hips, "if you'll let me." I felt his smooth fingers gently curve under the waistline of my black cotton leggings, tugging at them. Inching closer, his face is nearing mine, and I can feel his warm breath on my skin. Slowly, his lips reach my skin, leaving a reminicense of his kiss on my neck.