Chapter 24

Rainbow Dash sat in the car, holding her breath waiting for Pinkie Pie to come out. Today was going to be the day that was going to change their lives forever, it was graduation day and Rainbow Dash was wearing a black skin tight dress with her dyed blue hair tied into a bun with her rainbow bangs brushed to the side. Her tan skin was cold from the rolled down window, but as soon Pinkie Pie came out it was suddenly warm.

She smiled as she walked out of her car and grabbed onto her coat and walked towards Pinkie Pie, who was wearing a fluffy black dress with a pink bow wrapped around her waist, Rainbow Dash smiled as Pinkie Pie hugged her and she wrapped the coat around her shoulders.

"Won't you get cold?" Pinkie Pie asked as Rainbow Dash chuckled and sighed as they walked back to her parents car.

"Nah," She said as she opened the door for Pinkie Pie. "I brought an extra one." She answered as Pinkie Pie giggled as she sat inside the car, Rainbow Dash smiled and closed the door and walked towards the drivers side and sat inside then looked towards Pinkie Pie.

"Are you ready?" Rainbow Dash asked as Pinkie Pie laced her hand with Rainbow Dash's with a small smile, then looked back towards her girlfriends dark pink eyes with her bright blue ones.

"Yeah," She answered as Rainbow Dash started the car and stared over at her hair, which she was amazed that Rainbow Dash knew how to do buns. "Are you ready?" Pinkie Pie asked as her curly hair was covering her shoulders and she saw Rainbow Dash looked over with a small smile.

"As long you stay by my side." She whispered as Pinkie Pie giggled and Rainbow Dash smiled, she kissed her knuckles then started to drive towards the school, which she wasn't ready.

They was saying goodbye to the school that gave them hell, but also brought them together. If Rainbow Dash could go back to that day and change one thing,she wouldn't, it only made her stronger from what she is today. As long she has Pinkie Pie by her side she doesn't have to wait forever,she needs her by her side, and everything will fall into place.

Which she also knew that this day was going to change both of their lives for good, since she was going to ask her something that most people would over look.

She pulled up at the school and they walked doubt, and she saw Apple Jack standing with Rarity and Fluttershy, she saw Twilight Sparkle running towards the front desk with her little brother Spike behind her.

Rainbow Dash laced her hands with Pinkie Pie asked they walked towards their friends, and she saw Apple Jack wasn't wearing her hat, instead she was wearing her hair down with a knee high dress with a one sleeve, but she had a pair of black cowboy boots, RAinbow Dash snorted and Apple Jack smirked. She looked over and saw Rarity was wearing a sweetheart neckline black dress, with a purple belt and had on black heels, her hair was pinned into a perfect ponytail, while FLuttershy was wearing a floor length dress with a light pink belt with small butterfly clips holding half of her bangs away from her face.

"I never thought you would wear a dress." Rarity said as her eyes looked over Rainbow Dash's skin tight dress. "Again, but it looks perfect on you." She said as she smiled but saw another one of her friends and walked towards them with a huge smile.

"Where's the hat?" Pinkie Pie asked as Apple Jack smiled and she laughed.

"I couldn't find the right hat for my outfit." She answered as Pinkie Pie giggled and they heard the teachers calling them to line up, Rainbow Dash kissed Pinkie Pie's glossy lips before walking with Apple Jack to her seat.

"Do you really wanna do your plan?" Apple Jack asked as Rainbow Dash looked at her as they sat in their seat, then she looked over towards Pinkie Pie who was sitting next to Twilight Sparkle then back to her best friend.

"Yes." She answered as the music began to play and Apple Jack nodded with a smile, then patted her friend's hand then they both turned to speaker, and Rainbow Dash started to mess with her fingers and saw Pinkie Pie slipped off the jacket then she looked over towards Apple Jack who gave her a reassuring smile.

The speaker began to call out their name and they grabbed their papers then went back to their seats, and Rainbow Dash chewed her bottom lip as she saw Pinkie Pie waving her, still holding onto the jacket.

They threw their caps in the air and Rainbow Dash ran over towards Pinkie Pie and wrapped her arms around him and swung her in the air, then bringing her down to kiss her.

"I love you so much." Rainbow Dash said as she wrapped her arms around Pinkie Pie's waist.

"I love you too Dashie." She whispered in her shoulder as Pinkie Pie smiled and Rainbow Dash saw her jacket and she let her go then walked over and picked it up then walked back to Pinkie Pie and wrapped it around her shoulders.

"Look inside the pocket." Rainbow Dash said as Pinkie Pie raised her eyebrow then shoved her hand inside the pocket then feeling a small box around her fingers, she pulled it out and opened it saw a small diamond ring sitting in the box.

"Rainbow Dash?" Pinkie Pie asked as tears glossed into her eyes.

"Will you marry me?" Rainbow Dash asked as she grabbed the ring and Pinkie Pie giggled and nodded.

"Yes!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed as she wrapped her arms around Rainbow DAsh then they kissed as Rainbow Dash placed the ring on her finger.

Heyyo Guys!!!!

WHat we thinks??? Sorries for being lates, but I was wondering how I wanted this to go down, but its over! Opposites is finally finished, but the epilouge will be the PinkieDash/RainbowPie wedding, so what we thinks??? Pinkie Pie??? Rainbow Dash???

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!