Chapter 4

The two walked in the cupcake shop and Pinkie Pie ordered her usual and Rainbow Dash just got an water, since she knew she was gonna mess up. She had to use the bathroom as an excuse for these measures. The two walked over to an booth and sat across from each other.

"Do you play sports?" Rainbow Dash asked as Pinkie Pie nodded.

"I count cheerleading as a sport, so yes." Pinkie Pie said as Rainbow Dash smiled. "Do you?" Pinkie Pie asked as she wipe icing off the cupcake.

"Yeah, soccer, basketball and sometimes tennis." Rainbow Dash said as Pinkie Pie giggled.

"You play tennis?" Pinkie Pie asked as Rainbow Dash raised her eyebrow and crossed her arms.

"Yes, it's a very good sport." Rainbow Dash said as Pinkie Pie laughed harder.

"I never would have taken you as an tennis player." Pinkie Pie said truthfully as Rainbow Dash opened her mouth, but closed it. She smiled and shrugged.

"Surprises are the best part about life." Rainbow Dash said as Pinkie Pie nodded. The two began talking about their favorite hobbies, figuring out that the only thing they had in common was their gender and some music artist. Even though they was opposites, they somehow acted the same. Like yin and yang, their paths somehow make it work. As if they could be able to talk to each other about anything and nothing.

As they walked out of the shop, Rainbow Dash asked for Pinkie Pie's number who smiled and nodded. As they walked different paths, Pinkie Pie jumped in the air and gave herself an high five. She didn't mess up! She acted totally normal, and she ran upstairs in her room. She closed the door before her sibling ask her what's wrong, she took a deep breath and jumped on her bed. She fell face first and a smile spread across her face.

Have you ever had that feeling that you have no idea what's going on. But you're letting your heart take over, and setting the feeling for yourself. Well that's what Pinkie Pie is doing right now, she's not taking control but letting her heart. She wants to be able to feel something besides joy, because that's all she ever felt. Joy, to Pinkie Pie she wants to feel something else. She needed at least anger, pain, or even love in her feeling list.

Pinkie Pie turned around on her back and whipped out her phone and clicked on Fluttershy's number. She clicked text message and began to type.

What did he say?? -Pinkie

He said yes! -Flutters

See, I was right!! -Pinkie

Yes, you was. Thank you!! -Fluttershy

Pinkie Pie had a smirk on her face as she turned on her side. She helped her friend with her crush, now she needs help. Help with what you may ask? Staying awake.

Heyyo Guys!!!

What we thinks???? Wells tells!! Sorries for it being shorts and lates!!! I promise the next chapter will be longer!!! Also, pic of Pinkie Pie's bedroom up top!!!

*Edited: Dec. 16, 2015*

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!