Chapter 1

Rainbow Dash kicked the soccer ball in the goal, and her best friend Apple Jack was watching from the sidelines. She laughed a bit as Rainbow Dash through a fit about having the ball not making in the goal.

"We're gonna be late for school!" Apple Jack yelled in her thick country accent. Rainbow Dash groaned and ran over and grabbed her ball and shoved it in her bag. She walked over to her friend and they walked to school. Rainbow Dash heard her friend talk about things from the farm, which Rainbow Dash doesn't completely understand, but she still listens to her best friend.

They reach the school and walked towards their lockers and Apple Jack sighed and Rainbow Dash fixed her brand new dyed hair, which was rainbow bangs and blue hair. She sighed and slipped her hair into a ponytail, and shut her locker and still listened to Apple Jack complaining that her older brother was being a huge dick about her new crush.

"Look he's your older brother, of course he's gonna be a dick about it." Rainbow Dash said as they walked down to their English class. Apple Jack looked at her, and Rainbow Dash raised her left hand, since she was holding her English textbook with the other.

"You know I'm right." Rainbow Dash said as Apple Jack rolled her eyes and they sat in their usual seats with was the third table from the front.

"You know I hate to admit when you're right." Apple Jack said as Rainbow Dash laughed and nodded.

"I know, that's why I try to be right about a lot of things." Rainbow Dash said as the bell rung. They had to stand up for the pledge and heard the information for the day. Rainbow Dash mouth along with the headmaster, and Apple Jack tried to hold in her laughter from her best friends behavior.

"You stupid." Apple Jack joked as Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes and they turned towards the teacher.

Now Rainbow Dash and Apple Jack been best friends ever since pre-k. Since Apple Jack thought it would be fun to climb the monkey bars, but ended up getting stuck due to her shortness. Rainbow Dash saved her, and they connected faster than anybody could blink. But they still have their differences, but somehow they still make their friendship work. Both of their guardians know if one of them is gone, there sure are with each other at all times.

"Pinkie, are you sure this is a good idea?" Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie's best friend, asked as she slipped on her light green jacket. Pinkie Pie sighed from her bathroom and slipped on her fluffy pink skirt, and a white crop top. She grabbed her hairbrush and brushed her dyed pink curls and looked at Fluttershy from the bathroom.

"I'm positive, besides you like him right?" Pinkie Pie asked as Fluttershy nodded and Pinkie Pie smiled and nodded. She walked out and slipped on her white flats.

"Then this plan will work!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed as Fluttershy sighed and nodded. Pinkie Pie grabbed her jacket and bag as they walked out of Pinkie Pie's house and they walked towards the school.

"You know we're late." Fluttershy said in her soft shy voice as Pinkie Pie nodded.

"Nothing wrong showing up late." Pinkie Pie said as she looked at her friend. "Besides I think they will very much be happy that we took showers right?" Pinkie Pie asked as her friend nodded.

Now Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy are completely opposites. Pinkie Pie is out going, Fluttershy is very closed. Pinkie Pie is loud, Fluttershy is quiet. But somehow the two clicked, maybe it was from when Pinkie Pie was running after having a cupcake and fell on Fluttershy, causing Fluttershy to cry and Pinkie Pie cheered her up, and becoming best friends, even though Pinkie Pie tries everything to get Fluttershy out of her shy stage, but not a lot of luck.

"Finally lunch!" Rainbow Dash yelled as her friend laughed and they ran toward the lunchroom. Pinkie Pie dragged her friend to the line, and trying to get the cupcakes before the zombies get them, as Pinkie Pie explains it.

"Come on Flutters, we don't have all day!" Pinkie Pie yelled as her mouth watered as she saw the cupcakes. As the usual Pinkie Pie grabbed the salad and three cupcakes and strawberry milk. Fluttershy grabbed the salad and a brownie for her friend, and water. They paid for their lunch and Fluttershy listened to Pinkie Pie's rambles about the cupcakes, and she turned to face the door so they can go outside.

Rainbow Dash ran inside and laughed as she saw Apple Jack ran into the door. She turned and ran into somebody. They landed on the ground and heard a smashed. Rainbow Dash looked into Pinkie Pie's blue eyes. She blushed and Pinkie Pie looked into Rainbow Dash's magenta eyes with a slight blush covering her cheeks. Rainbow Dash stood up and helped up the pink hair girl. She saw cupcake was all over her stomach and Rainbow Dash widened her eyes.

"I'm so sorry, I have extra clothes in my gym bag." Rainbow Dash as Pinkie Pie looked at her friend, who ran away from the attention. Pinkie Pie looked at Rainbow Dash and nodded. Rainbow Dash grabbed Pinkie Pie's wrist and lead her to the girls locker room.

"They may be a little baggy, but I don't really have anything in pink." Rainbow Dash said as she felt someone looking at the back of her head.

"Eh." Pinkie Pie said as she wipe some icing from her stomach on her finger and placed it in her mouth. She giggled and done it again, as Rainbow Dash smiled and opened the locker room door for them.

She stopped in front of her locker and let go of her wrist and pulled out her gym bag. She pulled out a pair of black shorts and a superman blue shirt. She handed them to Pinkie Pie who smiled and nodded. She changed out of her cupcake covered clothes and Rainbow Dash looked away and waited for to finish.

"Do you have a bag I can put these in?' Pinkie Pie asked as Rainbow Dash grabbed a walmart bag and handed it to her. Pinkie Pie placed the clothes in there and pushed up the fallen sleeve of the shirt and smiled at Rainbow Dash.

"Thank you." Pinkie Pie said as Rainbow Dash smiled.

"Your welcome." Rainbow Dash said as she held out her hand. "I'm Rainbow Dash." She said as Pinkie Pie smiled and placed her small hand in hers.

"Pinkie Pie." She said as they both smiled at each other.

Heyyo Guys!!!

What we thinks????? A new fanfiction!! Pinkie Dash is on of my many otps!!! Wells what we thinks??? Also this amaZAYNin cover was mde by Lorraine_Tennyson!! If you want go check out their profile!!!!

*Edited Dec. 16, 2015*

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!