Chapter 30

Before they go home.

Nico's POV 

(Y/N) has been gone for almost 15 minutes and I start to get even more nervous.' Is she in trouble? Did she find a monster? Did someone take her?' Those questions rack my brain. Then there is a knock on the door . (Y/N) walks in and hands a note to the teacher and we instantly lock eyes from  across the room and she takes the seat next to me. Thank god Brigit is not in this class. I shiver about the thought and grab (Y/N)'s hand from under the table and put it on the top of the table. Every time I think about Brigit, ALWAYS BAD THINGS, I try to keep you as close to me as possible because you always make me warm inside. Then my blood runs cold and anger bubbles inside me. On your tan wrist and a dark purple and blue bruise. Not just any bruise. A clear hand print.  A man's hand because it is bigger than girls hands and I don't thinks girls have that much strength to put a buise that dark on someone. Well not including the girls at camp.

"Who did this to you?" I ask my voice soft and full of concern.

"Nathan, I got a pass from Paul and he is talking to the principle right now."

Of course. Nathan. That bitch. If he did anything else to her I am going to kill him. No I am going to kill him now. He left a clear print on her. He is a dead man.

Later on

I don't talk to anyone, I am to focused on ways on how to beat Nathan. As painful as possible.

"Λυπάμαι. Του είπα να με αφήσετε μόνο, αλλά αυτός μου άρπαξε και με έσπρωξε σε μια τάξη και..." (I'M SORRY. I TOLD HIM TO LEAVE ME ALONE, BUT HE GRABBED ME AND PUSHED ME INTO A CLASSROOM AND ...)

Oh if I find out he did anything to her in an EMPTY classroom...

"Nico παρακαλώ να μου μιλήσεις" (Nico please talk to me ...)

I don't respond.

"Νίκο έκανα τίποτα λάθος, παρακαλώ Μιλήστε o μου."

(Nico I did nothing wrong, please talk to me.)

I want to say I am not mad at her but if I do it will come out harsh and it will sound like I am.

"μια χαρά." (Fine)

That one word broke my heart even more.

I sit down. Our teacher looks at us confused but does not say anything. I see you text someone.I just hope she knows I am just being protective.

 When we got home, I gently grabbed her right elbow and lead her into myroom. I sit her down on the bed and left. I come back with bandages and ice. I held out my hand and she gave me her wrist. The bruise and darker now and you can clearly see the fingerprints on it. Oh, I am pissed.I wrap it up in the bandages.. When I was done, she held out her arms for a hug.I sat on the bed and wrapped my arms around her waist.  She climbed onto my lap and wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I held me tighter and she buried her face in my neck. I want to stay like this forever. I know she is safe in my arms. I relax. Ipull back from the hug and looked her directly in the eye. I love her sea green eyes. My hands went to her cheeks.One of hers gently grabbed my wrist. Then I kiss her with passion, love and longing. She kisses me back the same way. Wait, what did Nathan do to her?

"What did he do?" I whisper against her lips while looking directly in her eyes.

She looks down like she thinks it is her fault. No way is it her fault. I know her fatal flaw and I know she would never do that. It is kind of cute. Then she starts crying. I move my hand to her warm cheek and wipe away the tears.

"Look at me." I said.

She does not move. Then I cup her chin in my hand and tilt her head up.

"It is not your fault. I am not mad at you, I am mad at him. I am sorry I would not talk to you I was just pissed because of the way he hurt you." Then my voice drops. "I just want to know if he did anything other than grab your wrist."  I let go of her face and hold her hand.

she looks down again and nob. "He did do something else."  she says softly.

I pull her further onto my lap and hold her protectively. "What did he do?"  I say near my ear.

She hesitates for a moment.

"He touched me." She whispers. I tense. "Well at least he tried to, I punched him in the face before he could but he did put his hand on me."

"Where?"

"My upper thigh."

"I am going to kill him." I growl.

"Let me know before you do so I can get it on camera."

He chuckles. "My girl."

"The one and only."

"You are my one and only."  I correct. It is true. I want her and only her. I need her and only her. If she did not exist, I would still be depressed.

"Ti amo Nico."

"Ti amo tesoro."

"Did you just call me sweetheart?"

"Sweetheart." I kiss her on my neck. "Baby." I kiss near her ear. "Babe" I kiss her jawline. "Princess." I kiss her cheek. Then look her dead in the eye. "Mine." then I kisses her lips. Man do I love calling her those. I also love getting to kiss her whenever I want. I remember how hard it was not to.

"I would not want or have it any other way." she replies and kisses me back.

Know what, I'll kill Nathan tomorrow...

Sorry guys I put kiss instead of kill in the last sentence, kinda funny though..