PROBLEMS

ROSE'S POV

Mr .Harrison in photo

It was about two weeks after the argument with Lucas we've only been making it by my savings . That's when I got the letter.

What letter? I bet you're asking , well the letter that says Lucas is taking me to Court for joint custody of Lilly!! I don't care what the court says he is not taking my baby from me. He doesn't even know her!
I have no idea what I'm going to do I can't afford a lawyer I cant afford half of the things we have now let alone a lawyer.
I'm going to go drop Lilly off at her aunt's house(Lucas's sister). I'm going to a job interview because I am going to provide and fight for my baby.
Guess where my interview is at. A law firm yeah I might as well kill two birds with one stone . After dropping Lilly off I headed over to Harrison's law firm.

My interview is with Jared Harrison himself . I realize that he is very attractive brown hair ,blue eyes,and nicely built . All that doesn't matter I'm here to get this job and get me a great lawyer for my case with Lucas.

"Hi Mr . Harrison I'm Rose Adkins I'm here for the interview "

"Rose hello it is very nice to meet you so lets get this interview started may you step in my office please"

He basically asked me a lot of job related questions. Then towards the end of the interview he told me that I got the job!!

Lucas if a fight is what you want a fight is what you'll get.