Prologue

The day he walked away will be the day that I will always remember. Today I was on my way to tell my fiance Lucas that I was 2 months pregnant .

I was on my way up to his office when I stopped by to his secretary .what was her name .......I remember Arin. She was a pretty petite brunette with hazel eyes.At the moment she was on the phone so I waited.

"Thanks for working with Davidson Inc."said Arin when she was done with her phone call. "How may I help you Ms.adkins ". Asked Arin while speaking to me. "I'm her to see my fiance Mr.Davidson" I replyed with a overeager smile on my face.

"I don't think you wanna go in there............" Arin's voice trailed off when I heard a very high pitched scream come out of Lucas's office. I wanted to see what was going on so I made my way to his office with Arin on my heels.

When I opened the door what I saw was Lucas in a very explicit position with a certain blonde that I've never seen before. When Lucas noticed me and Arin he turned a very dark shade of red but he didn't look ashamed he looked actually proud of what he'd done.

The blonde just smiled and winked.At that moment my eyes got blurry and I cryed really hard."what are you doing here rose I thought you got my message that we are threw and I want nothing to do with you anymore and I expect you out of my house tonight .So if you would excuse me I'm busy as you can see" said lucas .

I was heart broken extremely hurt I don't know what I could have done for him to hate me as much as he does right now. "I thought you loved me.............
I thought we were gonna get m....m....married and start a family "I said while crying.

"I could never love you or even think about starting a family with such a hideous person so goodbye Ms.Adkins" said Lucas well a now dressed Lucas."Well I came with good news but it may not even be good.....In your eyes so goodbye Lucas have a great life"

I said while running out of his office and called my Bestfran jess.........After I told her the whole story."So what are you going to do?" Asked a very furious jess." I'm gonna forget the one that walked away"