Omg

RosePOV.                                                                                

After getting Lilly ready I headed off to meet with Lucas me and Lilly are wearing matching outfits we're wearing pink shirts with Jean shorts since its summer and our shirts say mommy and daughter I had to make sure we looked good because this is the day lilly will meet her father I just hope he doesn't find out she's his because I'm not ready to share her yet.                 

       Once I arrived at Starbucks I saw Lucas with a very bewildered face expression looking at Lilly .I have to admit I would actually feel pretty sad for him if he wasn't so horrible to me.Once I sat down with Lilly things then turn out so pretty(note the sarcasm).Lucas face turned angry quickly and he shouted at me.                                                                               “ROSE WHOSE CHILD IS THIS!!!!"                                Should I lie ........... NO I might actually enjoy hurting him. So I told the truth but had a hard time getting it out.   “sh-she-sh-she's.........." as I tried to get it out he yelled at me again “SPIT IT OUT ROSE!!!!" Now people were really staring                                                    "SHE'S YOURS YOU IDIOT"