Chapter 3

James' POV

I drove her home and then I drove to my house. When I arrived I took a shower and then went sleeping.

The next whole week we were on tour and Tara and I couldn't see each other. The last day of tour went by and when I was in my house again I called Tara.

Me: Hey!

Tara: Hi

Me: Sorry for the past week! Now the tour is over and we can catch it up!

Tara: Okay!

Me: Great I thought we-

Tara: James my big brother's birthday party is tomorrow and he also invited you! You want to come?!

Me: Sure!

Tara: Okay then see you tomorrow?

Me: Yes! Till tomorrow!

Tara: Bye

*The next day*

I got dressed and then I drove to Tara's house and picked her up. I drove to her brothers house. We knocked on the door a girl about 16 years opened it. "Hey Tara and OMG JAMES MASLOW!!!" she shouted. "Calm down! James this is Katy!" Tara said. I said "Hello!" and then we walked in. When Tara and I sat on the couch three other girls between 14 and 18 came and fangirled.

Tara's POV

"Katy, Bella, Lisa, Amy you can go know!" I said after a while. They were annoying! Or maybe I was just jealous because I know they all have a crush on James. "No!" they all said then I said "Fine then we're going!" I took James hand and went to my brother and graduated him. Then we went to a room where we were alone because I don't like to be surrounded by a lot of people. "Were you jealous because of these girls?" James asked laughing. "Maybe a little?" I said looking away. "Aww cute❤" he said and hugged me. "You don't know how these girl are! They are just selfish, hypocritical and they're known for stealing boyfriends!" I said looking at him again. "So you thought I would ever leave you for them?" He asked. "Maybe...You mean you'd never leave me?" I asked. "For no one!!!" He said smiling and leaning in.

The door opened and my 3 years old niece, Emma, came in and said "Eww!!! Let her go!!!" then she ran to me pulling James away. I laughed and putted her on my lap and said "Emma this is James, James this is Emma! So why are you here?" "Daddy told me you came!" she said. "Okay do you want to do something?" I asked her. "I wanna go swimming now!!!" she said. "Sweetie now it's daddy's birthday! But I promise we go swimming tomorrow!" I said "Yeah!!!" she said laughing. "Now can you leave us alone sweetie?" I asked. "Yes but...don't kiss her again!" she said to James then she left. "Sorry about that! She thinks when I have a boyfriend I don't have time for her! So she doesn't like my boyfriends!" I said. "Its okay!" he said smiling. "You want to come swimming with us tomorrow?" I asked James. "Maybe!" James said. "Please!!!" I begged. "Okay!" he said. We talked and then it was already 11pm. We left after we said bye to everyone. That night I was sleeping at James' house. So we drove there and got in his house. After we changed and watched a movie we went to the toilet to brush our teeth. "There's nothing coming out!!!" I said and pushed on it as hard as I could. Then suddenly it splashed into James' hair. "I'm so sorry!" I said laughing a bit. "What did you do?!" he said a bit angry. I ran away and he ran after me. I was running down the stairs and suddenly I skipped a step and fell down. "Tara are you okay?" James asked worrying. "I can't move my leg!" I said holding my leg. "I'll drive you to the hospital!" he said and picked me up then he went to his car and drove to the hospital.