Surprise

College-Fic with supernatural creatures and stuff!

~

Stiles was studying for 3 months now and had already a few friends. It was really bad that he wasn't on a college with the others. But they all meet in Beacon Hills every third weekend in the month. Stiles also got to Beacon Hills every first weekend of the month, because he had a boyfriend in Beacon Hills. A really good looking cute but easily jealous werewolf-boyfriend.

It was just too bad that his friends at college didn't know about Derek.

At a weekend, when Stiles was at the college his friends decided that Stiles needed a boyfriend. It wasn't the first time they sat up a date for stiles. But every time they asked him about a blind date. Stiles always answered "sorry, but I have a boyfriend."
his friends didn't believe him.

They were out bowling with other people, when Jean, who made it her job to play matchmaker for everyone she sees, saw one boy from the group check out Stiles ass, when Stiles was bent down to get a pen he drooped. It wasn't hard to bring the boy to flirting with Stiles. Stiles seemed uncomfortable with the boy, Will, but Jean didn't really care. Eve and Mike, also two of Stiles friends saw what was going on, so they sat down next to Stiles and Will, so that every once in awhile Eve or Mike will scoot closer to the pair, forcing them to get closer to each other every time.

Jean was grinning about the success. Stiles flee to the bathroom after a while.

Jean wondered why Stiles behave so strange, he was normally a really nice person and Will was really good looking, he actually was over Stiles league.

At least that was what everyone thought till that guy got into the bowling center.

He was tall, dark hair, sharp face lines, muscular, leather jacket and a look on his face that said 'if you talk to me I will kill you'.

Everything on that guy just screamed dangerous and hot. It was honestly the hottest guy any of them has ever seen. And he was coming right to them and he looked right at Jean.

She nervously try to make her hair look better. Jean was beautiful, at her high school she always was in the yearbook as the best looking girl. Eve gave Jean a jealous glare, but didn't say anything else.

When the dark haired guy stand in front of her he still at that same look on his face.

"Hi, I'm Jean" Jean smiled flirtatious and start to play with her hair.

"I don't care. I'm just here to ask you were my boyfriend is." The Guy said clearly bored by her. "You're gay?" She asked disappointed. "Bi, so I answered your question. Can you tell me now where he is?" The Guy sounded pissed by now.

But luckily his question answered itself, when Stiles walked up to the Guy, looking surprised and the guy murderous face lighten up by the sight of Stiles. "Derek, what are you doing here?" "I wanted to surprise you, beautiful." Derek said and gave Stiles a long passionate kiss.

Derek turned to Jean. "Never mind. I found him."

Stiles smiled at Derek. "Do you want to join us?" Stiles asked him.

Will seemed clearly pissed off by Derek's appearance. "We are in the middle of the game, we can't just ad another person to the game."

"I will just help Stiles then, seems like you could use it." Derek states after he saw that Stiles was the one with the less points. Stiles rolled his eyes. "Not everybody can have your skills." And both boys know that Stiles meant werewolf-skills.

"By the way it's your turn Stiles." Eve told him and Stiles smiled brightly and took Derek's hand. While Stiles was holding the bowling-ball, Derek was right behind him. Their bodies were practically glued together. "Dude, are you scenting me again?" Stiles whispered so the others wouldn't hear it. "You reek of this guy. I just want to make sure he knows who you belong to." Derek growled his words and pressed their bodies even closer together. Stiles rolled his eyes.

Stiles made a strike, probably because Derek lead his hand. Derek was well aware of the fact that a strike would earn him another kiss from Stiles.

The whole evening Derek and Stiles stayed together. They didn't stop touching each other, not even for a second. Derek would even growl at everyone who got too close to Stiles.

In the end of the evening, Stiles told his roommate Mike that he would sleep in a hotel with Derek. So he shouldn't worry where Stiles was.