The new teacher

This isn't a AU, okay maybe slightly, but everyone is a werewolf or something else and they also have a pack kinda like in season 2.

~

Stiles PoV

"Man, I don't know." Scott said, when I asked him about Derek again. He looked at me with pity. He know from my crush on Derek and he knows about Derek's personality. The alpha werewolf really wasn't boyfriend material, beside the fact that he was straight anyway. I sighed a bit and lay my head on my desk, when our new history teacher came in.

"Good morning class. I am your new history teacher mr. Hale. Mr Wiley lately retired, so I will be his replacement until the end of the school year." The new teacher said all that and my head shut up.

Right in front of the class stood no one other than Derek freaking Hale aka the guy I have a huge crush on aka Scott's Alpha.

I glanced over to Scott, he looked also shocked. Ok, so Scott didn't know this, too.

I looked back to the front and saw Derek's back, he wrote his name on the board and I couldn't stop myself from staring at his butt.

Seriously Derek looked really sexy. The pants he decided would be acceptable for a teacher fit tighter than his normal ones and the button up and the pullunder he wore made me wanna rip his clothes off to see what was beneath it. Except I already knew it. Seriously I started to like watch the pack train, because Derek always took his shirt of after a while.

The whole time scott and I waited for the bell to ring, just so we could ask Derek why the fuck he was here.

When the bell rang, we took our time till the classroom was empty. "Don't you have lunch break now?" Derek asked.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Scott just asked directly.

"I visit a college to become a teacher. I just never really had the chance to take a job somewhere, because of what happened here with Laura. Besides last time I looked there isn't an evil threat in Beacon Hills that we need to stop." Derek explained.

We nodded. At lunch we talked with the other werewolves about Derek. Lydia glanced over to me with a big smirk, she know about my crush.

- - -

A week later we know that Derek was wrong. There now was an evil threat we needed to stop, but we suspected it to be a teacher so Derek stayed at the school.

In the middle of the night the werewolves did fight against it. We still didn't know what it was. Everything scott told me over the phone was that it was black, giant, with green glowing eyes and it had wings. Scott himself was injured. He would be ok in a day or two but his mother didn't want him to go to school, so it was just me who would talk with derek after the class. Well, I not seemed to be the only one.

I try to be as slow with packing my bag as possible, while I heard three girls in the front talk with derek. They were flirting with him! I was so jealous, that they could just do something like that.

When they finally go, I directly started speaking "Scott already talked with me. Wings? Really?" Derek nodded. After a while of me talking and Derek giving short answers I got to the pack in the lunchroom.

"Hey, why so sad?" Allison asked me. "I'm alright." I simply said, i couldn't tell them about me and my crush on derek.

"Is it about Derek? I know he is really blind sometimes." Erica just blurted out and my eyes go big. "You know about my crush?!" I asked. Isaac laughed a bit, but quickly stopped because last night he broke a few rips. "Dude everyone knows, except Derek. He sure is clueless, even if it so obvious." "Erica is right he is blind." Lydia try to cheer me up a bit. "Oh, I didn't meant it like Derek is too stupid to see what is so obvious, what he actually is. No, I meant it more like he is stupid for not seeing that he could have the cutest boy in the pack." Erica gave me a big smirk and I raised a sceptical eyebrow. Compared to the bunch of werewolves I sure wasn't the first choice.

"You should believe her." Boyd says. "If you would ask him on a date he sure is a lucky man." Then I thought back about the cute card which was in my locker a few days ago. It was a pink card, anonymous of course and somebody was telling me about their undying love to me.

Maybe they weren't completely wrong.

- - -

On the next day scott still stayed home, his mother's order.

I wished he would be there, because when I wanted to go to my locker I saw a person in front of it. It was a little freshman girl who shoved another pink letter into my locker.

When she was away I got to my locker and read another letter about how she loved me. Now I wanted to talk to scott. The girl was just so little and innocent, I didn't want to be the asshole who broke her heart for the first. On the other hand I liked the attention.

Maybe the confidence of the letters were the reason, I later stood in Derek's class room and just leaned forward to kiss him.

The kiss lasted long and I got hope out of the fact that Derek didn't push me away. When I finally pulled away, I saw total surprise and shock on Derek's face.

"I love you." I also blurted out and just made things worse. I couldn't out talk myself now.

Derek didn't say a thing, just stare at me. Good, I understood."I'm sorry." I whispered and wanted to go, but a hand gripped my wrist and pulled me to a firm chest.

"I tried to stay away from you, for your sake. But if you really want this you have to bear me as a boyfriend." Derek said and I was shocked. "You love me back?! For how long?" Derek rolled his eyes on me. "Isn't it obvious? Till the first time I saw you." I still couldn't believe all this.

"I think I can bear you as a boyfriend." I smirked and he gave me a full happy smile back, one of those who make my legs into jelly.

I let one of my hands wander to Derek's neck to get his head down a little bit, just to kiss him again.

This time Derek showed me how it really was to kiss him. He had his hands on my back. No, one hand on my back the other one on my butt, while he slide his tongue into my mouth and I get that stupid pullunder off of him. We broke the kiss so I could get it off and Derek used this time to also took my shirt off. Then he spinned me and put me down on his desk.

Derek's tongue again explored my mouth while I nearly ripped of Derek's shirt.

"And I was wondering what took stiles so long." Lydia said from the door. I got really red. "Guys I would never interrupt you but the next class starts in ten minutes."

I nod at her and quickly get dressed. "I see you later then." I said to Derek and gave him a little peck on the cheek. "Yeah, see you, dear." And before i could respond to Derek's pet name lydia drag me out of the room.

"You. Did. It!" She nearly screamed in my ear . I just looked confused. I hadn't had sex with Derek, yet.

"You have Derek Hale as your boyfriend." I rolled my eyes at her behaviour but I also had a little proud smile on my face.

"I know." I said. She giggled, when we continued to go through the nearly empty school halls.

This school year would be really good.