Missing Panties

I am brought to life by sun rays. I squint. The sun is piercing through the window and aiming directly at my face. I rub my eyes then I sit up on the bed. This is not my bed. Why I'm I naked? Where I'm I? I look around. There are clothes everywhere. In one of those piles must lay my clothing.

The room is quite large. The windows are large, from floor to ceiling. There's a couch, coffee table and fireplace on the left side of the room. French doors separate this bedroom from the living room. I must be in a hotel. From the looks of it, an expensive suite. But who's? I hesitate before making the decision to see who I had sex with last night. I finally look to my right side. The guy from the bar is laying on the bed naked. I sigh in relief. At least he was attractive. I think? What was his name again? I wrap the sheets around me and go on the hunt for my panties, throwing piles of clothes around. This is useless. I stop and take a deep breath, throwing my head back. I notice my bra hanging from the fan on the ceiling. What in the world? How did that even happen? I can't reach it without help. I contemplate waking him up. No, I just want to get out of here with the rest of my dignity. I jump and try to reach it, but no luck. I climb on the bed and stand on the edge. I pull but it doesn't budge. I pull harder and it falls down and so do I. I twist my ankle while going down, making a big banging noise. Ow. He's up immediately. Well, there goes my the rest of my dignity. I lay there unable to move, staring at the ceiling. He looks down at me, then at the ceiling. The fan is busted.

"Are you alright?" He asks me.

"No, not really," I admit.

"Here let me help you up." He gets up and the sheets fall off his body. He looks down and notices that his naked. I can't help but giggle.
"Let me put some pants on first," he says.
He finds boxers on the floor and puts them on. He lends out his hands to me and I grab hold of them. I try to bring myself up, but when my weight falls on my left foot, I fall back down taking him down with me. He falls on top of me.
This is awkward. He looks at me for a few seconds. We both let out a laugh.

"I think I sprang my ankle," I finally say.
He gets up. He stands there and looks at me for a second before he starts laughing. "This isn't funny," I say, knowing that if this had happened to somebody else I'd be laughing too.

He goes down on his knees and swoops me up in his arms. He carries me to the bed and puts me down. The pain is in my right foot and it is almost as bad as my headache.

"Maybe you should go to the hospital and get this foot checked out just in case," he says.

"I probably just twisted it, it's no big deal." I try to get up and walk to show him that I'm fine but, I end up crying in pain and falling back on the bed. He laughs again.

"Stay," he says to me like how someone would say to a dog. He disappears for a few minutes and comes back with water, a frozen bag of peas and aspirin.  I take the water and aspirin.

"Thanks," I say to him. He puts the frozen bag of peas on my ankle.

"Let me get dressed and I'll take you to the hospital," he says. He goes into the bathroom to get dressed. When he comes out, he's wearing a black crew neck long-sleeve shirt with beige joggers. He throws on a hoodie at me and some jogging pants.

"Get dressed," he says. I look at him and give him a face, letting him know that I need privacy. He grins at me.

"You know we had sex right? I already saw all of your body," he says. "Every little part." I blush.

"You remember?" I ask because I don't remember much. The last thing I remember is kissing him at the bar. I also remember bits of flashes of us making out in the elevator and hallway and that's about it.

"You don't?" He asks cocking his head a little. "I even remember the small little heart tattoo you have on your-"

"Just go," I say interrupting him, smiling.

He throws his hands in the air. "Alright but you have five minutes," he says looking at his watch. He leaves the room.

I put on my bra and then the hoodie. It smells so good. I then put on his sweatpants, which are way too big for me. I tie them as tight as I can, but anyone who sees me will know these are not mine. My hair! It was straight yesterday. Now, it looks like I've been electrocuted three times. Little curls are flying hair and there. I put it up in a bun. That's the best I can do for now. He knocks lightly before he comes back into the room.

"Well, aren't you adorable?" He says in sarcasm.

"Very funny," I say back.

He helps me off the bed and out of the room. I see the rest of the suite. It's beautiful and it has such an amazing view. He leads me out of the suite and into the hallway. There's something bunched up right in front of his door. I squint. What is that?

"Hey, aren't those the panties you were wearing last night?"