Chapter 28-Don't call me babe;

• Dedicated to All the Saints supporters out there in the Wattpad world!;)

Thankyou for the comments on the last part and for voting! And thanks for reading! :D

Please comment on this chapter, I'd really appreciate it! :)

And vote! Pretty please<33

Enjoy!

*************

Chapter 28-Don't call me babe; 

“Mate, who the fuck are you?!” I half growled at the douche bag in front of me. My head was spinning from my fall out of the tree.  A damn tree for fucks sake! A TREE! I shook my head, trying to concentrate while death glaring the persons’ back.

You know the saying ‘If looks could kill’?! Yeah, man, that would come in handy right about now!

Slowly, the person turned around to face me, his hands held up in the air in a sign of peace.

Yeah mate, you just kidnapped me, but you come in peace? Even I’m not dumb enough to believe that shit.

As he turned to face me head on, I gasped, managing to stifle it at the last moment, turning it into a half cough. The douche bag was only a boy. Maybe 16, 17 at most. His dirty blond hair was wet, and clung eagerly to his lightly tanned skin. He had a sheepish smile on his face, showing his cute little dimples. He looked just about 6 foot, and my eyes immediately scanned his bare chest.

Pwoar, this dude is one fit ass motherfucker!

As soon as the thought was out, I bit my lip, holding back a smirk that so eagerly wanted to escape my lips and get me into even more shit; all the while internally scolding myself.

Oh god Rob. You have a damn mate!

As an image of Nate flashed into my mind, so did a new wave of anger. Where the fuck is that douche bag? I mean, not that I need him. I’ve survived almost 16 years without him, so why should I need him now?

Yeah, I dont need that Asswipe, I can get out of this mess myself.

My thoughts were cut off by a nervous cough, and my eyes instantly flickered up to the boys’, my wolf on high alert as she howled bloody murder at him.

His hands were by his sides now, but he made no move to come closer, for which I was grateful.

What? I dont really feel like ripping this dudes balls off right now, and no doubt that that is my plan A if this douche does attack me. Again!

I pulled my eyes up to his green ones, forcing all my anger into my glare. Hell yeah, I gotta show this dude who’s boss!

I held back a snarl as I growled at the boy, his laid back position becoming defensive immediately “I said, who the fuck are you?!” I was shaking now, my wolfs’ rage spreading throughout my body and mixing with the intense fear that was clouding my own mind.

The boy seemed to notice this, and his position shifted yet again, but not to the attacking position I had expected, but to one of surrender, as his hands fell feebly to his sides and the sheepish smile returned to his face, giving him an innocence that made me want to grab his cheeks like you would a baby and coo in his face.

But that probably wouldn’t have gone down too well.

So I didnt.

“Look, I shouldn’t really tell you my name, it’s not important, and will probably just get me a beati- I’m sorry I shouldn’t have said any of that.” He cut himself off before continuing “All that matters is that I didnt want to do this. I was forced into it. Honestly kid, it was my life or yours. Who would you have chose?” I considered for only a split second, before nodding my head slightly in defeat.