Chapter One- Stupid Douchebag;

“There are three wards. Ward A, consisting of males. Ward B, consisting of females. And Ward C, where the most dangerous of you are held.” I held back a snort. What was this guy on? ‘Wards. I inwardly scoffed. He makes it sound like this is some sort of mental institute, not a juvenile delinquent school.

I gazed at the concrete wall before me, as the grey haired man droned on about what he expected of my behaviour while in the ‘custody of the school’. He had a nasal voice, one of which was becoming increasingly aggravating.

I tapped my fingers on the arm of the wooden chair I was sat in, allowing myself to drift away from the whiney voice.

So here I am. A juvenile delinquent school for the most troubled teens. Yeah. Me.

I’m Robbi. I don’t have a surname. No one ever gave me one. My mother died giving birth to me, for which my father has always resented me. I shuddered involuntarily at the thought of my father. The things he had done to me. Forced me to do.

But he’s gone now. Maybe it’s a good thing I’m here. I did kill my own father after all.

Anyway, maybe i should stop ranting... i do that a lot yano. Well, I’m fifteen years old, almost sixteen now. I have straight brown hair, with natural highlights, that reaches down past my chest. I have dark grey eyes with blue flecks in them. I love my eyes. They’re simply epic! I have Porto Rican coloured skin that I inherited from my mother, and I’m about 5,7”. Yeah I’m pretty, but where does being pretty get you when you’re a murderer.

“Understood?”

“Um green? Is that the right answer sir?” I mumbled, smirking to myself. The man looked at me, arching an eyebrow, as if considering whether I was crazier than he first assumed. I rolled my eyes. I’m not crazy at all. Why don’t these douches just back off already. I just have a bad temper! What’s so hard to understand about that?!

He glared at me, once realising I was messing with him, before continuing “This is a serious matter. You will be staying in Ward C. I trust you will behave, seeing as I have explained the consequences to you more times than necessary. I, along with any of the other staff here, will not hesitate to put you in a secluded cell should you cause any trouble for the other inmates- I mean students” I rolled my eyes again. Dude needs to let me leave, i think ima piss my pants.

“Can I go nowww? I need to take a leak!” I whined, placing my hands over my trackie bottoms. He handed me some papers, which I quickly scanned through. It was all the usual stuff. I rolled my eyes. No raping, murdering, arson attacks, littering- I silently laughed ‘littering’ that was a new one to me.

He glared at me a little longer before the metal door behind me opened. I jumped up immediately, embracing the freedom, before running out the room to go pee.

In my rush to pee, I felt myself whack into a body. Ooops. The person fell to the floor with me on top of them. Shiiit! Whatta great first day this is turning out to be. “Sor-” before I could finish my sentence, a hand gripped my arm, yanking me to my feet. I groaned in pain. “Dude what the fu-” once again I was cut off, this time as my body was pushed against the wall. The figure, who I now realised was a guy, who couldn’t have been more than a year older than me, glared hatefully at me, while holding me against the wall, my feet dangling above the floor.

Man do I feel like an idiot right now. “Don’t fuckking touch me again you worthless piece of shit!” He sneered and I felt my heartbeat accelerate as he faced me. Not only from fear but from something else. I silently groaned. Lust. Man was this douche hot! And considering my position that was saying something. He had bronze skin, and scruffy black hair with dark blue streaks running through it. He must have been about 6,3” since I was well above the ground and still not at face level with him.  And man was he hot. Which sucked big time.

“Whatever” i mumbled, disregarding him, and struggling to get down. His glare deepened as my struggling got more and more feeble. How frickin strong is this guy? I mean I may be a girl, but I’m not exactly what you’d call weak. Even without my werewolf abilities I was strong, and now...well lets just say I’m yet to find a guy who can take me. Urgh! Stupid strong, hot, douche. Oh my shit, I did not just say he was hot. SHUT UP ROBBI! I scolded myself. Stupid hormones!

Before I knew what was happening I was on the floor, and the guy, whose name I have now decided is ‘Stupid douchebag’, was stalking away from me. He went to turn the corner but not before casting a glance back at me. My heart stopped as I saw his eyes. It actually frickin stopped! I swear that aint normal! His eyes were gorgeous. They were a dark blue that could easily have been mistaken for black, with grey flakes. They were amazingly beautiful! Oh my god I need to shut up. Like right now. Who cares if he’s hot and has awesome eyes? He’s a stupid douchebag! Urgh!

I sighed as I pulled myself up off of the hard concrete floor, rubbing my arm, where he had been grabbing it.

Oh shit. I need to pee. Like now.

I let go of my arm and sprinted down the hallway, trying to find a toilet. There has to be a toilet somewhere in this goddamn place! Finally I rounded a corner and ran into the toilets, not caring that the cubicles had no doors or that the seats had completely fallen off the bowls.

Man this feels so good.

****

comments pwease? can someone let me know if this sounds ok? coz ive never written a story so properly before, yano like normally i write more immaturely because it makes me laugh :L so this is a new way of writing for me and im not sure if its too boring or not? anyway please let me know coz if it is id be happy to write in my normal style of...childishness:D <3