Plan B.

Hanna's POV.

Six days. I've been here in this hell hole for six days. And trust me, it's been hell.

All Kyle does is come in here and try to start a conversation with me and then he gives up after an hour or two and walks out of the room. I don't talk to him and I barely eat because I just don't have an appetite.

But, today is going to be the day that I escape from here. The whole time I was here, I've been planning an escape and I think I have one.

Since there is a small window on the top of the wall, I'm going to move the bed against the wall and climb to the window. Hopefully, it's not locked.

Three day ago, Kyle hung a clock in this room above the door. So, I've been trying to figure out what time Kyle comes into my room and he's been coming to my room around 6:45 p.m. and leave the room around 8:50 p.m. so I have plenty of time for my escape plan to work.

Right now, it's 5:06 p.m. and I am ready to move the bed. So, I get off the bed and put my hands around the silver rails that are the headboards. I tug at them and attempt to pull the bed out of place but it doesn't budge. The bed stays in place and I'm already out of breath. After a minute or two, I try to pull the bed out of place but, again, I fail and the bed continues to stay in place.

"Dammit." I muttered to myself. I didn't think this old bed would be so heavy.

I crouch down and place my hands underneath the bed to try and pull it out. But it doesn't work.

I groan in frustration.

Then, I hear an all too familiar sound. I can hear keys trying to unlock the door. I look at the clock and see that its only 5:27 p.m.

Why the hell is he here so early?

I quickly sit on my bed and and try to catch my breath. As I make my sheets a little more neater, the door opens and in walks Kyle with a slight smile on his face and a tray of food in his hands.

I take a minute to look at what he is wearing. He's wearing a grey, plain shirt, black jeans, and classic Converse.

Then, at that moment, I come up with plan B.

"Hi Kyle." I say with the sweetest smile I can muster.

"Hi Hanna. You're in a really good mood today." Kyle tells me and I can see his smile grow bigger from me replying back to him.

"It's because you're finally here!" I say back to him and I get up from sitting on the bed.

"I've been wanting to see you all day today." I tell him, lying and smiling.

"Really? How come?" He asks, skeptically.

"Because I've been wanting to talk to you about something." I tell him as I walk up to him and put down the tray that is in his hands and onto the floor.

"What do you want to talk about?" He asks me with a confused look.

"Us. You and me." I say as I wrap my arms around his waist, taking Kyle by surprise. He responds by hesitantly putting his hands on my waist.

"Okay, what about us?" Kyle asks me.

"I've been thinking a lot lately and I think I should be honest. When I met you at the grocery store, I felt an instant attraction to you. I don't know if it was your smile that pulled me in or your big brown eyes but either way I'm glad it did. Then, I got to know you and your personality made me go crazy for you. I just couldn't get enough of you. I ditched my boyfriend so many times just to see you and I don't regret it one bit. I like you, a lot. I maybe even love you. God, it feels so amazing to say that. I was so scared to admit it but I did and I feel like a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders." I tell Kyle, the lies just slipping out of my mouth. I kissed his covered chest and look up at him.

"Really?" Kyle says, astonishment clear on his face.

"Yeah, oh God, I hope your not freaked out by that." I tell Kyle, having a worried expression on my face.

"What? No, I'm not freaked out by that! I'm... happy! So damn happy!" Kyle exclaims. I smile really big, trying to show happiness.

I grab his face and kiss his lips. His lips are smooth and not chapped. But at the same time, it feels like needles, stabbing me and poking me on my lips. These lips aren't Caleb's.

"What about Caleb?" Kyle asks me once he pulls away.

"I'm over him. I thought I loved him but I don't, not anymore. I... love you." I tell him, having a hard time trying to say those words to him.

"I love you too." Kyle replies with a smile. He kisses me once again and I kiss back, hating his lips against mine.

Kyle started to lead me to the bed. I obliged and sat down on the bed with him, our lips still connected. Kyle laid me down on the bed and he laid on top of me, his hands starting to wander my body. When he started to lift my shirt up, I stopped him. I couldn't take anymore of this.

"Stop!" I told Kyle, breaking the kiss.

"I-I'm sorry but I'm not ready for this." I tell Kyle.

"Oh right. I'm sorry, I shouldn't of pushed you." Kyle apologizes to me before kissing my neck.

I fake moan and roll my eyes at him.

While Kyle is busy trying to seduce me, I start to think about my plan. I have to get the keys for the door from his back pocket.

I move my hands from his waist and down to his bum, squeezing it.

"Mmm..." Kyle moans and I do it again.

I can feel the keys in his left back pocket so I slip it out quickly. I can feel him harden above me and I'm thankful for the distraction before he acknowledged the keys slipping from his back pocket.

I look at the key set and see that there are only three keys on the chain. There's a gold key and a silver key with a duplicate of the exact key.

I try my hardest to quietly take one of the duplicate silver keys from the key chain and its a success.

I sneak the key under my white pillow since Kyle's eyes are closed as he is lightly sucking under my left ear.

I fake moan again.

I smack his bum again. I pretend to rub his bum, putting the keys into his back pocket, right where I found them.

"Okay, that's enough. I'm not ready for this yet!" I accidentally snap at him.

Kyle stops his movements and looks at my face with a surprised expression on his face.

"I'm sorry. I just don't want this relationship to move too fast. Please, forgive me." I tell him.

"I-It's fine. I-I'm going to go. Goodnight." Kyle stutters, sitting himself up and kissing me quickly on the lips before standing up and heading to the door.

"Goodnight." I reply to him before he opens the door and closes and locks it behind him.

I wait a good five minutes before taking the key out from underneath the pillow and examine it.

Damn, I hope this is the right key.

I plan to leave tomorrow morning so that I have sunlight.

So, I put the key back under the pillow and lay on my left side, falling into a deep sleep with a smile on my face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note:

Hello beautiful!

This chapter was fun to write! Hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

How do you feel about Hanna's plan? Comment what you think. I would love to know and see how you thought about it.

Please vote!

Follow me?

Thank you!

Happy Reading!

-KaileeXoxo