Ezra's Surprise

Hanna's POV

Knock-knock

I groaned and dug myself deeper into my comforter, hoping that whoever was knocking on my door would get the signal to go away. But, of course, it didn't work. They just knocked on my door even harder and louder.

I sighed and got up from my comfortable bed. I walked to my door and opened it to reveal Aria, Emily, and Spencer.

They walked into my apartment as soon as I opened the door and started to head towards the living room.

"Come in why don't you." I mumble as I close and lock the door. I walk into the living to find all of the girls siting on my couch.

"Han, you look like a zombie that has just been stabbed about a hundred times." Spencer points out.

"Wow, really Spencer? It's not like I got woken up unexpectedly at 7 in the morning." I said sarcastically with me rolling my eyes.

"Well, sorry Han but we need your help." Emily says as she gets up from her seat on the couch.

"With what?" I ask.

"This note." Aria says, handing me a piece of folded up paper. I took the paper and opened it.

Great, you got Emily. Now, exit her apartment complex and head over to Hanna's apartment. In Hanna's apartment, there's going to be a note. The note will be where Hanna's most prized possessions are. Ask Hanna and she'll know exactly what you're talking about. Once you find the note, read it and follow along.

-Anonymous

After I read the note, I looked at the girls, confused.

"Who is this from?" I ask, looking at the girls.

"Han. we don't know. It's anonymous." Emily replies.

"Then, how did you get the note?" I ask, still very confused.

"I woke up today to find an empty bed and a note on my bedside table. So, I read it and it told me to dress up really nice and to get Spencer. I got ready and went to Spencer's house. We found a note basically saying to have Spencer dress up nice and to get Emily. So, we did just that. Spencer got ready and we went to Emily's house. Found a note telling Emily to dress up and to come here." Aria says. I nod, not as confused as I was earlier, but still confused. But now that I really look at them, they did look really pretty, as always.

Aria was wearing a black knee-length dress that covered her chest and had an open back. She wore black booties with a black clutch and her hair was wavy.

Emily wore a light pink, knee-length dress that was off the shoulder and had a ruffle at the top. She wore gray flats and her hair was naturally wavy. Along with her, she had a gray shoulder clutch.

Spencer was wearing a light blue dress that also went knee-length that had three buttons on the top and a black belt to go with it. She wore black flats and her was was wavy and pulled back. She had a black satchel to go with it.

"So, where is that note?" Spencer asks. I nod and start to walk into my room. Once I got into my room, I headed straight to my closet. When I went inside my closet, I went to the rack that held all of my long dresses. I swiped all of my dresses to the left side of the rack and bent down. I picked up what was hidden behind all of my long dresses, a light gray box that held my most prized possessions. I stood up and walked to the edge of my bed and sat down, looking at the girls that stood, looking down at me with confused looks on their faces.