"I'm going to tell Dumbledore that he's been bullying you, and-"

"What? But- why me?" 

"Because that's a better way to tie you in! So, will you do it or not?" 

So, I'm not the type of person to go running to someone after I've just been picked on- that's just not me. I can handle it myself. Archie on the other hand, is a little more soft-shelled. I believe I'd have a better chance of bringing Draco to Dumbledore's office if it was him instead of me. Besides, Dumbledore doesn't like me that much.

 "No! I can't do that, I- If I do that Draco might kill me! I mean literally- kill me! He already hates me enough!"

"Hey, kid, he won't do anything, trust me. If he's going to kill you he'd have to get through me first." I smiled. 

The blonde sighed and finished off the last bite of his roll of bread.

"When are we doing it?" 

"Right at this second. Come on."

I hadn't came up with a plan this good in years, Draco would have to come because Dumbledore's the headmaster. He couldn't refuse. 

Archie and I made our way up to Dumbledore's goofy office that was filled with bells and whistles- curious objects that I've never seen before. But I didn't have time to explore, I only had one thing on my mind, which was to find Draco. However, Archie's mind was everywhere, and he showed it. Jittering and red, sweating... I felt sorry for him, but still- I need him, he's the only one that will do it. 

We made it. I took in a deep breath and put on my act of compassion. 

"M-Mr Dumbledore sir?" I peeped, searching the room for the grey bearded wizard. 

"Ah, Victoria. What brings you here?" Dumbledore spoke in his dreamy, wise voice, that seemed to be coming from nowhere, until he emerged from the staircase. 

"I don't mean to bother you, but... Other students here, they're making it difficult for my friend, Archie-" I gestured to Archie, who had his arms crossed over his body, avoiding eye contact with the headmaster. "to learn and be comfortable in school."

"Oh." Dumbledore slowly walked down the staircase to stand in front of his desk. "Who are these students?" Dumbledore looked to Archie for an answer, although nothing came out. 

"-Well, there's one in particular... Draco Malfoy." I answered for him, laying a hand on Archie's shoulder. 

"He can speak for himself, Victoria." Dumbledore urged, I backed down. 

"She's right, sir. It's Draco Malfoy. He's been harassing me for some time now..." Archie awkwardly shifted his weight from one foot to the other.

Dumbledore nodded, registering what he said. 

"Draco has missed quite the amount of school recently- due to a family trip he's taking."

"We thought we'd tell you about it now, so Draco wouldn't find out... Don't tell Draco about it, please... he would bully him even more." I lowered my voice, "He hardly had the courage to tell you." 

Archie stomped my foot, and I kept my wince in, and tried my hardest to stand still. 

Dumbledore looked to Archie for confirmation, he nodded slightly. 

"Well, I'm sorry but, I must contact Mr Malfoy. The best way to deal with someone bullying you, is to use words, and confront them about it. But, thank you both, for telling me. I'll have this resolved immediately." 

"But- isn't there something else you can do? Anything?"

"I'm afraid not. Wait here, you two." Dumbledore went out of the room, with a wiz and a poof, I heard Draco's voice. He had already contacted him and gotten him here in a heartbeat, I love magic. 

"Bloody-... Dumbledore?" 

All of the sudden, my stomach sank. His voice. 

Suddenly, I get the feeling that this was a bad idea. Maybe I should've let him leave? He would've never came back, and my problems would've been solved. I mean, people had already started to drop being mean to me everyday. 

I heard footsteps, two pairs. They were coming, I was feeling as bad as Archie looks. 

"I would never be cruel to anyone! Honest! I-" Draco's eyes fell on mine, my heart started to race. He had dark circles, and looked paler than usual. Nevertheless, he looked better than when I saw him last. 

"Ms Victoria claims that you've made it hard for Archie to learn. Is that true?" 

"N-No. No, it's not true, Sir- I swear. Let me get out of here, alright?" 

I know for a fact that he wants out of here more than anything- but with Dumbledore here, he won't let him leave. 

"Mr Malfoy, you do understand that I work very hard to ensure that every Hogwarts student is happy and secure in this place, right? I will not stand for bullying." 

"Of course not! It's wrong, sir."

"Look at the boy, Draco. He doesn't look like he's lying to me." Dumbledore lightly pushed, giving Draco a firm look. 

Archie is sweating, bad. He looks so nervous he might puke. 

"But-"

"Don't try to rebuttal, this is worthy of expulsion, Mr Malfoy."

Oh no, my heart dropped, I lost all control. My brain and my body disconnected and stopped working as one. 

"No!" 

"What?" Archie budded in. Draco looked as baffled as him. 

"It's true." Dumbledore turned to Draco. "Do you wish to leave Hogwarts, Mr Malfoy?"

"He doesn't- We just need him to quit bullying him and It'll be all over with, put Archie on watch, or something." 

"I think what she means is, I would be comfortable with Draco being away from us. Right?" 

"No, that's ridiculous." I retorted. "We just need him to stop."

Dumbledore sighed.

"Mr Malfoy, I just want you to be aware of the rules, tell Archie that you are sorry."

Draco looked at Archie and snapped his neck away. "This is ridiculous." 

"Just do it." I angrily spat. 

"I'm sorry." Draco claimed.

Dumbledore didn't look too convinced with his sorry, but went on. Draco now has two days of detention after classes end. I have him for two days.