chapter 12

Joe Sugg's taking selfies liKE A BOSS :3 (side photo and yes, that was a jacksepticeye reference, i do watch gamers)

Sydney's pov

"What's your favorite color?" Luke asked me. "Sky blue, because I love watching the clouds."

Luke started asking me 20 Questions or something like that, he wanted to know all about me. And I told him earlier that I know almost all about him (okay, okay. I might have been a fan), so he diverted his attention to me.

"Favorite band? He raised his eyebrow at me. I rolled my eyes. "One Direction." He pouted, "but aren't they on a break?" "Yeah, but it doesn't mean they're not existing anymore."

"Okay, I'l change the question then. Favorite running and not on a break group?" He smirked. It was my turn to pout. "That was so unfair! Fine.. you guys." He smiled widely,

"Had any past boyfriends?" I paused. Should I really tell Luke about this? I haven't even told Tristan about this. But Luke is my brother, so I should tell him, right?

I sighed. I guess I should.

"Well, J-Just.. just one," I stuttered, still unsure whether to say it or not. Luke raised an eyebrow, and went serious. "What about it?"

I bit my lip. "I-It wasn't serious, really.. just a summer love."

He said nothing, urging me to go on.

"Before, me and Tristan went to this resort for two weeks or so. Then I met this boy, this blonde boy which I never knew his name. He was really nice, so we hung out together. Then, he kissed me, and I felt amazing. But we left after, and I never got to see him again. I forgot his name until today, it was something like..

My eyes widened. A flood of memories rushed to my brain like quickfire. "Oh god." I cupped my mouth in surprise. This can't be. No, not him.

"What's wrong? Sydney, tell me, what's wrong?"

"His name, I just remembered."

"What is his name?"

"Caspar.. Caspar Lee."

☆●●●☆

Luke told me that I needed to tell this to someone. So I decided to tell Zoe about the whole news. Me and Zoe's been really close lately, it feels good to have her as a bestfriend. This is something that could only happen in my dreams, and it just happened.

I texted Zoe earlier to meet me up in a nearby Starbucks, and she said yes. As soon as I got my essentials ready in my purse and got into some proper clothes, I bid Luke goodbye.

"Hey, before you leave.." I faced him, raising an eyebrow. "Say hello to her for me, will you?" I cocked my eyebrow in confusion. What's up with him wanting to see Zoe all the time? It's getting onto my nerves. I do support my brother, but I will never want anyone to break the Zalfie ship.

I nodded, he just probably wants to say hi to her since Zoe and him are friends. Get those thoughts out of your head Sydney, she and Luke are over. Whatever I have been thinking about is not going to happen. Besides, if anything does happen, I won't approve.

I put my hands in the pockets of my jacket, and strode off. I was wearing a denim jacket and a cute buttoned top, some jeans and brown leather boots I got from my cousin.

When I arrived at Starbucks, I searched for Zoe. When I saw her bubbly face and frantically waving hands, I rushed over to her. I almost slipped, actually.  "Zoe! Hi!" I exclaimed as soon as I sat down on the chair in front of her.

"Hey Sydney! You look amazing." She complimented, although I beg to differ. She looked gorgeous herself, as usual. "You do, too." "So Syd! Tell me. What's the gossip? What happened in your life?" I chuckle. "So me and Luke were getting to know more about each other. Or well, him know more about me. Then I remembered something." Her eyes beamed in excitement.

"Oh my gosh what is it?" "I think I might have had a relationship with Caspar in the past?" I say, more asking than actually saying though. She immediately squealed, making all of the people surrounding us turn their heads over to us. I blushed, while Zoe laughed it off.

Zoe leaned in closer, "care to explain, girl?"

So I did. Starting from the first day I met him, until the moment that it was time to leave. I feel like I told Zoe almost basically everything, even more than what I told Luke. I even told her how Caspar leaned in to kissed me, but I, having been never kissed, moved away and totally ditched him. In fact, as I thought of it now, I was such a bitch.

Zoe was just being a dear as always and happily listening, sometimes asking a few questions when she got confused. I dug the most I could from my memory and pieced them together like a puzzle, smiling while remembering all the memories I got from this South African boy.

"But wait, Sydney. As I believe you, in which I really do, how are you certain that this boy is Caspar Lee? Sure, it might look like him. Or have the same name even, I don't know. It's just.. before you jump to conclusions, are you sure that this is the Caspar Lee from YouTube?" I sighed.

"Zoe, I know it might not be him, but trust me. I just know it's him. He looks alike, everything about this mystery boy and Caspar Lee are the same, really. I know that it might not be like it, but I believe that Caspar Lee is him."

Zoe smiled. "Okay, whatever you say."

I smile.

"Hey Zoe. Wanna order? I'll just have a frappucino, I guess. What's yours?" She told me that she'll just have a regular coffee, and I got my wallet to get some pounds and made my way to the line.

As I was making my way, this snobby guy spilled all his coffee on my jacket. "Oh my gosh!" I say, immediately taking some tissue to wipe the most I could.

"Oh, I'm so sorry! I wasn't meaning to.." the guy took his shades off, and as I saw his face clearer, I bit my lip. Oh how much I wish the ground will eat me up right now.

"Sydney."

"Caspar."