chapter 4

Teehee. (Side photo)

Sydney's pov

Recap:

I'm.." I stopped for a moment, contemplating on whether I should do this or not. This is a crazy idea..

Fuck it, I'm all about crazy ideas.

"My name is Sydney Hemmings. I'm your girlfriend."

His eyes widened. "Really?! Score!" He smiled. I can't believe it. It's working.

"What do you mean Joe?" His eyebrows scrunched up. "Who's Joe again? Is that me?" I frowned. Oh god, has he forgot everything in his life?

I sighed. "Yes Joseph, that's you." "Oh. I'm so lucky to have you as a girlfriend, you're really pretty actually.." he said, blushing. I blushed as well, biting my lip since it has become a trademark of mine.

Someone knocked on the door, and I called for them to come in. What I saw in front of me made me froze.

The people that came in were Zoe Sugg, Alfie Deyes, Caspar Lee, and Marcus Butler. Holy shit.

My smile got bigger, and I stood up to welcome them, but they looked at me with a glare. "You.. you did this." Caspar muttered, glaring me to death. I gulped and took a step back.

"You almost killed my bestfriend!" I looked down at my shoes. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to.. it was all my fault, I messed up." I say quietly. It was so humiliating to have one of your favorite youtubers yell at you for almost murdering your favorite youtuber in front of other youtubers. It was a youtuber shame fest, for me at least.

Joe looked at us with a confused look on his face. "Your bestfriend?" We all looked at Joe, who was looking at us oddly. Caspar rushed to his bestfriend, or who he thought was his bestfriend.

"Joe! Are you alright? Do you have any severe injuries? Oh god Joe." Caspar cried in front of Joe, but Joe pushed him away. "Who are you? I don't know you."

They all looked at him with a shocked expression. Especially Caspar, who looked at him with hurt. "Joe.. what happened to you?"

"I don't know, you ask my girlfriend." He pointed at me, and all eyes were on me in an instant. I looked down to my shoes. I'm doomed.

"What.. Girlfriend?" Caspar asked. "I.." I stuttered, before Zoe held me in the arm and said, "you. I need to talk to you."

She led me outside of the hospital room, leaving everybody dazed and confused. "What did my little brother mean you're his girlfriend?!" She asked me angrily, her wavy bun bobbing in the process. I looked around my surroundings, trying to escape this but I can't do anything. I sighed.

"Alright, alright. You got me. I told Joe that I was his girlfriend because.. I love him. I have been a fan for ages and I.. I.." I sobbed in my hands, Zoe's face softening slightly because of the tears.

"You don't love him. You hardly know him. You just know his image and good personality. Believe me; there is more to him than those YouTube videos." Zoe explained, keeping a stern look. Still sobbing, I replied, "And I know that. I'm stupid; I'm sorry. I just wanted to get close with him but.. I guess I got too far."

I was surprised however when she hugged me. I was taken aback, but I decided to hug her back. I can't believe it. This is happening. I'm hugging the one and only Zoe Sugg.

"Hey, it's okay. I must admit, I felt that way when I met Alfie. I did everything I can to be close to him, and it worked. Don't cry, you're forgiven by me." I smiled. I finally get to see the positive Zoe I loved.

"Okay, I want to help you. I'll help you in being Joe's girlfriend but promise me, when he loves you and won't hurt you, tell him the truth alright? I don't want you to keep that lie for the rest of your life." I pinky promised with Zoe. "You're a crazy fangirl Sydney, you know that?"

I chuckled and nodded, still starstruck in Zoe's presence. "That's alright. You're okay in my book."

I laughed, and we entered the hospital room yet again, hand in hand.