#109 #NoMoreBullying

Ok now there is a Challenge on a book saying #NoMoreBullying and I read it and I want to take the challenge!

And if u want to take the challenge all u need to do is go to the discover page on wattpad and click search and type #NoMoreBullying and it will come up a book saying that title. So it will have more information about it in the book.

And the challenge is..
To write a chapter with the title of the chapter #NoMoreBullying and how you got bullied or picked on and how you got over it.
And to say it In 90 words or more and that's what I'm gonna do right now.

#NoMoreBulling

So I find most bullies at my basketball. Like I don't play  basketball at a school ( cos I'm homeschooled ) so I play at a stadium with other people. It's like basketball games at school just not at school.

So once when I was about like 10 years old I was playing basketball and people from another team started picking on me for no reason ( not going to say how they picked on me) but they did.

And whenever we versed them they would pick on me. And we bet them %70 or the time. So it's not like we weren't a good team, we were great to be honest. And I wasn't the best player anyway. So I hated it when they picked on me and bullied me.

So one day I thought to myself,
"What if I got better at basketball and whenever we versed them they won't pick on me cos I'm good. " so then I went outside nearly everyday and practiced so they would stop.

So the next game we versed them I really played well ( like legit ) I never played that well before in my life and then after the game when we went to shake hands they didn't say anything. They would usually say stuff to annoy me but they didn't. And I think cos I played well that game.

So I want to thank those people how were rude to me, cos if they went then I would not have been as good as I am today. So thank you and #NoMoreBullying

And if you think that bullying is a bad thing and it needs to stop then write in the comments #NoMoreBullying

Bye.