" do you think-"

' shut up Autumn, AJ absolutely adores you trust me he'll think your beautiful with and without clothes" I stated, kissing her cheek. She smiled, slipping on her gold pumps that she borrowed from my closet.

Around 8 the girls all walked out of the room , kissing my cheek goodnight. Making sure to text from time to time. I knew they all would be either drunk or just forget about that promise. Thor ran over to me, jumping on my bed in his little cape. My little doggy prince.

It was sad that I couldn't go. Not wanting my parents to come here and literally kill me somewhere. They were strict on our image ever since Elliot was a party boy. Stories coming out about him practically every day. Now since he was married everyone was watching me with  intense eyes.

" come on Princess , put your costume on" Jayden replied walking into my room. Throwing the costume I had bought on top of me.

" shouldn't you be on your way there" I asked picking up another popcorn kernel. He shook his head, pointing to my costume.

He looked very handsome in a Prince suit completed with a red cape that Sleeping Beauty's prince wore in the movie. His hair in it's normal messy sexy look that everybody loved.

" you and I both know I can't Jayden"

' come on Arie, this is our first Halloween together ,yours in the States, get dressed and let's go party" He exclaimed. Throwing his hands up for an added touch to the plead.

" people will be there waiting for me to just do some scandalous"

" it's AJ's party, trust me nothing will happen I promise, I'll even supply you the alcohol" He smiled, crossing his arms across his chest. Biceps flexing against the tight shirt he was wearing.

" but-

" that's right take your pretty butt over to the bathroom or here whatever you want" He smirked sitting down on my chair. I chuckled rolling out of bed, and picking up the short costume.

Debating on whether I should or shouldn't do it. Halloween was a big thing here in the US, so maybe I should just enjoy it. It's not like I was staying through next year as well. At this point I'll risk my parents having a hissy fit. If it means going wild for this one night.

" okay " I mumble going into the bathroom. Stripping myself out of the pajamas and slipping the pretty pink costume on. Pulling the white glove like things up to my elbow. The deep v , making my breasts look a bit more perky. The dress a bit longer looking with the added puff.

I took a step out, placing one of my gold crowns on and smiling at Jayden. He sat there, eyes starring from head to toe. Nodding slowly, a small smile appearing.

" you look amazing," He breathed out, eyes looking straight into mine. I grinned grabbing some white heels to complete the whole look.

" come on Princess your chariot awaits" He said holding out a hand. I took it , walking out of the room. Quickly shoving the phone into my bra just so I know not to lose it. Jayden watched me , rolling his eyes.

"women" He huffed pressing the elevator button. I smacked his arm , earning a whining sound from him. I smiled stepping into the elevator. He came closer to me, placing a finger underneath my chin, pushing it up.

" forgot to do something" He mumbled, pressing his lips against mine. I kissed him back , liking the feel of our lips together. He pulled me in by the waist, deepening the kiss.

" did that wake you up Princess" Jayden whispered, as the elevator doors reopened. I took a deep breath in trying to regain my breath from that kiss. He had to stop doing that to me. His kisses always were full on, passion all the way. Never a quick one.