.: 02 :. Every Night.

Its been 3 months since that day. Yes, the day that Kai has ended his relationship with Seulgi. Everytime Seulgi try to forget about that it makes her more and more missing Kai. Seulgi already erased Kai's phone number but why every night that she feel alone she always send a message to him. Although that Kai's phone number already erased but Seulgi clearly remember that number. Whenever she said that she can be fine without Kai but the reality is she can't.

Kai always accompany her every night. Sleep with her or video call and message her. But now? No one. Seulgi is all alone.

Seulgi remember that with sweet words, Kai tell her to come out because he's bored by his self. Seulgi always know that Kai need to hug her in that condition and he want to be together with her every he has a chance. He's busy to take care his parents company and so rare to meet her.

Everytime that Kai call her, Seulgi know that is beauty call. Because Kai said that he's miss her whenever it becomes late at night. Those words melt her again so Seulgi take that call.
"Everytime I feel your love and kiss... I always think that day is the last time. It's not that easy to forget all your sweetness" Seulgi said while crying.

Everytime, just as Seulgi always did at Kai's phone call, her heart always grows weak. He always said to forget him and never call him again but its not easy to her.

"The days we spent together, the days we laughed together. I forgot them all but your shadow try to shake me up again. What should I do??"

With a single step Seulgi throw her phone on her bed. Now Seulgi take her medicine and drink it.

Its insomnia medicine. Her friend Naeun bought that for her. She said that Seulgi need to take more rest.

"I'm so stupid with thought about you. I'm sure that after I die, I can forget you"

All of sudden her phone ringing and show that one message received. Seulgi take her phone and open that message.

I know its hurt for you, but please can you forget him? Kai already has a fiance and two months from now he prepared his wedding. Just life happily and find someone who can replace his place in your heart -Jinri

Its from Jinri. Choi Jinri, Kai step sister who is Seulgi classmate in high school. Seulgi know Jinri very well although that Seulgi never want to be close with Jinri.

She's a good girl since Seulgi and Kai has a relationship. She always support them to be together but when Kai has arranged married Jinri makes Seulgi to forget Kai like Kai do. But Jinri never force it. Jinri know Seulgi feeling because they're girl.

Thanks Jinri. You already said that many times. I'll try, don't make busy yourself because of me.

Seulgi reply Jinri message and now she lie down and try to catch her dream. Even though that she always had a same dream.

Together with Kai