Chapter Two

"You just let him get away!" I shouted with tears running down my face. " You do know that he can be immortal if Gwen dies!" Gideon shouts.
"Yes, we know." Mr George said with his calming tone of voice,"That is why we have alerted all of the agents we have placed around the world."
"It's true, they have." Xemerius said," I have been here since this morning and all they have been doing since then is go on the phone and say code blue."
There was a long silence before Falk finally said," But as I told you earlier there is also some good news. Well er."
Dr White now started speaking," Just before you arrived we got a call from one of your distant relatives. Lana was her name, Lana Montrose. She told us this crazy story that this morning she was watching TV when suddenly the sofa and the TV weren't there any more."
"We thought there might be a chance that she time traveled, but her thirteenth birthday was 3 days ago." Falk explained. "So what do you want to do about it, I mean, if you don't think she can time travel." I asked.
"Well, we want to go visit Lana at her house. To see if she does actually travel through time. And we want you both to come with us in case she does time travel so that you can comfort her." Falk said.
"That makes sense. When did she call?"Gideon asked.
"Fifty-seven minutes ago exactly."Said Mr Marley. "Then we should get going. If she was telling the truth she would travel back again soon." Gideon declared."Good point Gideon, let's go."
Falk said and we all left with the limousines.