New House

*Josh's POV*
We had been in the new house for about a week. It was pretty nice. We had just finished unpacking and decorating, I didn't really bother making new friends since I was still going to be going to the same school but my parents made me and my little sibling greet the neighbors by giving them cupcakes. I had a little sister who was 6 and a little brother who was 12. Most of the people were old couples, who were extremely nice but didn't accept the offer for health reasons. If they weren't old couples they were parents who either had really old kids in college or very young kids my sister's age, my sister waved at them smiling like she was a princes or something. I just smiled at every house. We were almost done and I had realized that we hadn't done the house across from ours. I rang the bell on the door and a lady answered the door smiling.
"Hi" I said smiling" we're your new neighbors! We live across the street. Would you like a cupcake?"
"Oh how kind of you-
"DID SOMEONE SAY CUPCAKES?!"
I heard a little boys voice shout followed by footsteps. I was then greeted by what looked like 50 kids. A boy about my brother's age looked at me with a smile.
"So, can I have a cupcake?" He said.
Another boy who looked a little older said" yeah! Me too!"
And a boy who looked around 10 years old said "don't forget about me!"
I laughed and gave them all cupcakes, which they immediately grabbed and quickly dug into the cupcake the mom rolling her eyes.
"I apologize for the boys-
"Hey! I want a cupcake too!"
I looked up to be met with the most gorgeous pair of green eyes I had ever seen. I examined the girls face, she had a beautiful face with red hair, every single thing about her face was stunning. She was tall, only a little bit shorter than me and was wearing a simple shirt with sweatpants yet she looked gorgeous.
"Hey what's going on? Ooh cupcakes! Don't mind if I do" another girl said grabbing one. I looked up at the girl who had brought me back to reality. She had long brown hair and beautiful brown eyes. I looked at her in shock and she laughed.
"Haha sorry, I just have a deep love for cupcakes. Anyways I'm Lisa!" The girl said. She smiled and another girl walked up behind her, Lisa grabbed another cupcake and gave it to the girl. The girl smiled and thanked her, she had brown wavy hair and brown eyes just like Lisa.
"Hi I'm Lauren!" She said smiling.
I smiled and said hi back. Then the girl with red hair smiled and also took a cupcake.
"Haha hey I'm Dani! Also did you bake these they look incredible!" Dani said taking a bite and smiling"and taste incredible too!"
I blushed " Yeah haha glad you all like them!"
She smiled with her teeth showing, I had never seen anything more beautiful. I processed what she said, Dani, that was such a beautiful and charming name. I smiled at just the thought of her name.
"Anyways" Lisa said "do you have any siblings?"
I snapped out of my thoughts and said" oh yeah this is my little sister Rosie" pointing to Rosie who was hiding behind my legs.
All three of the girls awed and rushed to Rosie to play with her, Rosie was smiling enjoying the attention. They asked Rosie questions but I wasn't paying attention. My eyes were on Dani. I smiled at how cute she was. I loved how her eyes lit up whenever Rosie would say something cute, how she was always smiling. And how she would always giggle at her, she had the cutest giggle, I could listen to it on repeat, same with her laugh.
"So" Lauren said as they finished asking questions" do you have any other siblings?"
"Yeah" I answered" I have a little brother named James I think he's playing some video game with your brothers" I said looking into the living room. Lauren just smiled and nodded.
"What's your name?" Dani asked.
I just smiled at the sound of her voice.
"Oh it's J-Josh" I said, for some reason I was really nervous around her.
She just laughed and said" nice name" Lauren and Lisa nodded in agreement. I blushed a really dark shade of red and laughed awkwardly.
"Thanks, well I better be going my mom needs some help in cleaning up the house" I said.
The three girls nodded and I called for James. He quickly came and we waved goodbye to everyone as we walked across the street to our house.
"So how did it go?" Said my mom
"Wonderfully" I said smiling.

--------------------------------------------
Yo hope you enjoyed this chapter haha sorry if it sounds like crap i was up all night lol
--------------------------------------------
Twitter: saralovescim
~Sara :)