TMR Tag

**Warning** If you haven't finished the real books or watched the movies and you don't want to know what happens, then please don't read...
Don't say I didn't warn you, shuck-faces!

So, I was wondering...
Which MR character do you prefer?
Most hated character?
Favorite part of the movie? etc...

Here's a Tag that I found on the internet and would like to know your what you think/like/dislike.

1. Favorite Glader?
2. Teresa or Brenda?
3. WICKED or The Right Arm?
4. Thomas, Minho or Newt?
5. Which book was your favorite?
6. Least favorite book?
7. Do you like the cast? (TMR/TST)
8. Favorite member of Group B?
9. Have you/are you going to read The Kill Order?
10. Favorite book quote
11. Least favorite Character.
12. What was your favorite part in the book?
13. What was your least favorite part?

Here's mine:

1. Of all of the characters in The Maze Runner I must say that Chuck and Gally were probably my favorites. I hated when Chuck died. I loved that kid. After all they went through, I thought he was going to make it. As for Gally, I don't know, I just do. I couldn't bring myself to seriously hate Gally. At first he would really get on my nerves and was a completely A-hole but I guess he just grew on me.
(I don't blame him for Chuck's death)

2. I'm personally not a huge fan of Teresa, I'm 99% Team Brenda, although she was quite a bit forward for my liking. Don't hate me. I just didn't like the idea of Teresa since the beginning, that's all.
But I must admit that I was disappointed when she died. I know that it would have been too awkward if both Brenda and Teresa made it to the end but I think that her death was not quite well written/done. I mean, I didn't like how Dashner didn't elaborate more about her death.

3. The Right Arm. Definitely.
Wicked is NOT good.

4. Thomas. I can relate to his character.

5. My favorite book is The Death Cure. I read it in one sitting. Except for 250 where the thing happens. Why would you kill Newt? That was depressing.

6. Okay, about the movies. I liked the first one better. For the most part, the movie hits all the same story beats as Dashner's book. I know that a lot of people didn't like it because they made a few changes from the book, but overall...I think they made a pretty good job. As for the cast, I like them. I think that Dylan O'Brien made a pretty good job trying to bring Thomas to life and Will Poulter was perfect for the role of Gally. (Even tho he was supposed to have dark hair). I honestly don't know which one I do love more, the character or the person who plays them.Except I'm not entirely sure about Kaya Scodelario. I don't like Teresa in the books, and Kaya didn't change that either. Sorry!

Now, I was eagerly waiting for the release of TST. As someone who read the books this film was really disappointing. I was really mad about something. Throughout the entire movie I was mentally cringing so hard. Cranks are the main attraction of the book. (Just like Grivers were in the first one) They were supposed to talk and in movie they are just like zombies. The cranks are straight out of 'World War Z'. Don't get me wrong. I LOVE ZOMBIES! I love Resident Evil and The Walking Dead and I think zombies are the sh!t. But Cranks are NOT zombies. All they did in the movie was moan and do all these weird noises.They also didn't put the main idea. In the book, before the Gladers head out into the Scorch, "Rat Man" warns them and clearly specifies the details that they've been infected with The Flare and that the only way for them to secure the cure is by completing Phase 2 and making it to the safe haven as part of their next trial. However in the movie Thomas and the others escape WCKD and enter the Scorch seeking refuge. Teresa. In TST she was supposed to trigger the ending, but in the movie she just follows Thomas around and never really contributes anything significant. There's no metal balls or bulb monsters. Which I found really interesting.