X - // Ugh! //

I sat home crisscross apple sauce in the middle of my bed. My mind circling and drowning with thoughts. Thoughts about my sick Nana, my sick cat, my Chemistry test and my aching head. I've been thinking too much causing myself to have a head ache.

Mum called me just a few minutes ago, telling me they had to extend a few more days in the hospital, Nana was supposed to be on her way to recovery but unfortunately she caught Pneumonia causing her to be worst than ever.  She almost cried when I told her the news about Muffincake but thankfully she and dad are playing for our little angel.

I racked my brain as I continue studying for my Chemistry test that's going to happen tomorrow. I sighed deeply, I can't stop thinking of Muffincake.

Are they treating him well in the vets?

Are they letting him drink his favorite kind of milk?

Is Luke scratching his ears the way he likes it?

Luke. He's the one who makes me crazy for awhile now. I hate to admit it but it's the truth.

He used to be a mystery..well, he still is but since the party, he's been talking to me even though I kept ignoring him. It's weird when he talks to me or when he touches me. He acts like he never kissed my neck, like he never acted like a jerk, like he-

My phone suddenly started ringing.

I groaned in frustration, grabbing it from the bedside table.

"Hello?" I answered,

"I . Am. So. Bored." Jordan exclaimed on the other line. 

 I should have known.

"We have a Chemistry test tomorrow, you know?"

"So, what do you want me to do?" He snorted/

"Uh, review? I guess.."

"Honey, that's not my forte" He starts laughing.

I groaned, "Well, it should be! I'm reviewing right now before I go to sleep." I sighed

"Ew, why do you have to be so smart?" He snickered.

"I'm not."

"Well, yeah whatever, do you wanna go out right now? Get some pizza from Domino's? My treat!" He cheered.

"Hmm, I think I'll just stay in the night. Finish reviewing. Kinda need the extra credit, you know? Maybe next time tho.."

"Boo! You whore!" He exclaimed on the phone, scoffing, before ending the call.

I sighed dropping my phone beside me, my heavy chemistry book on top of my stomach as I lay on the bed, hair sprawled everywhere.

I can't stop thinking about a lot of complicated things lately, I don't even know how to handle it because for the first time in my life, everything started to make sense.

* * *

I hurried my way to my locker as I finished my first class. Lunch is just about to end, Jordan is walking behind me talking about something he watched on E! News this morning, I don't even have any idea what he's talking about but I still listen intently, pretending that I understand every word that's coming out of his mouth.

"It's really funny but unbelievable, you now?" He trailed off,

I hummed in agreement even though I didn't know what he's saying, my mind only focusing on my Chemistry test that I've been worrying about since last night.