V - // Woman //

A/N: just want u guys to know that I'm sorry if I have typos. I'm that kind of writer who is not rereading her work before publishing. I appreciate if u guys point it out but its seriously annoying so don't do that. Someone has been doing it and keeps on saying "I hate typos"..I get it you're smart and I'm not so I'm sorry.. Just stop reading my works if you do.

*sighs* anyways! All the love still xx

I hope you enjoy this :-)
-

Jay: bitch wake up I have to ask you something.

Jay: kylieeeeeeeeee

Jay: istg you need to wake up!

Jay: its 1 in the afternoon you said you'll give me a tour around town.

Jay: are you fucking ignoring me, Samuels?

Jay: I'm going to count to ten if you don't fucking reply I'm going to drive to by your house and drag you out of bed and strangle you!

Jay: I'm going to throw a fit istg

Jay: kms Im home alone you bitch what am I supposed to do if we don't get out today?????????

Jay: kylieeee wake up!

Jay: I'm counting to 10!!!

Jay: 1

Jay: 2

Jay: 3

Jay: ...4

Me: calm down I'm going to take a shower now!

Jay: omggggg you're alive I was about to send flowers and fix your funeral

Me: shut up and let me take a shower. I hate you for waking me up.

Jay: what else am I supposed to do!

Me: buy me food later

Jay: bitch.

Me: you know you love me

I groaned as I settle my phone back on top of the dresser. Gosh! Jay is such an annoyance. I barely got any sleep last night. I was so caught up on the reading assignment we have for Monday. I'm glad that I have finished it all last night and didn't have to worry about it anymore during the weekends. Who knew what Jay has planned for us.

He's so enthusiastic that I have no choice but to say yes at every single thing he wants me to do with him.

My mother called me saying that she's going to have another business trip and that she and dad won't be coming back until the end of next week. Probably on Friday night or the next Saturday morning.