The Present/Prologue

*Sarah is above*
*Sarah pov*

I was working in my office until my assistant came barging in. "Do you ever learned how to knock Tomas. "Sorry ma'am but I got some news," says a worried Tomas. "Continue." "The Red Snakes (our main enemy) has allied with The Grey Lizards," said real quick and looked down. Because he knows my temper. "WHAT!" I pushed off the papers on my desk and punched the wall. Those stupid snakes are trying to go against us for a while and now they got allies. We got two or three allies but now they have many more then us. Well then we need to get more allies. I looked at him with a cold expression and said "who's are some of The Red Snakes eneimies?" He looked shock for a second then start talking. Probably shocked that im not yelling and throwing stuff. Reminds me I need to work on temper. "Here's the list Mrs . Lee." I took it away from him and search it. No, no, no, no, no, wait a second The Ice Dragons....hmmmm. He was an old friend of mine. I wonder..... "Get in contact with The Ice Dragons and asked to set up a meeting in Japan at Hotel Tres Spades." "Yes madam." With that he left. I'm still a little mad. I guess I will go and train. Then I exit the room to the training room where I trained for 3 hours before going to bed.

*Soryu pov*

I was on the couch talking to the guys about. RING!!! Who's calling this late? I walked off into my room and answered.

*The phone conversation*

Soryu: Hello?

Ryosuke: Sir I got something important to talk to you about.

Soryu: What is it Inui?

Ryosuke: The Eagles requested for a meeting at 8:00pm tomorrow at Hotel Tres Spades.

Soryu: Why?

Ryosuke: The guy on the phone says business that's it.

Soryu: Accept it and tell them we will have a room for them.

Ryosuke: Alright sir bye
*hangs up*

Why the hell they want to talk about? Oh well I will see tomorrow. "Eisuke have a room in the penthouse ready for a special guest." "Why" he asked. "A special mafia group is coming here for a meeting." He just nodded and before they started to question me I went to bed.

*Tomorrow *

*Sarah pov*

I woke up at 8:00, took a shower, and got dressed. I looked out from The Eagles base and smelled the fresh Hawaii air. Afterwards I got ready and pack my stuff for my flight. I called Tomas and told him to come with me. Then I called Robert (2nd in comand) to be in charge for a while. Around 10:30 we hopped on a plane and left for Japan.
*8 hours and 20 minutes later*

It's 7:00 and me and Tomas is in a cab to the hotel. We stepped out the cab and Tomas is acting like a little kid looking at everything with big eyes. "Woahhh look at this place it's so big!" I slap him hard in the back of his head. "Owwww what was that for" he asked. "For being idiot, now come on and be serious we are going to a meeting." "Now what name is the room under." " My name" he said with a smile. I went to reception and told them Tomas Denver. She gave me a Key and a golden card and pointed to the VIP elevator. Then I walked towards the elevator while Tomas stayed behind me. We walked into the elevator and I put my bags down and swipe the card. Then I click the button says 52 floor.

Hello readers this is the author here. So how is it so far. If you see a grammer mistake I know I'm just really bad at grammer. The next one is when Sarah meets the guys. I wanted to a KBTBB fanfic but I didn't know if it's good. We'll bye!!!