Chapter 10

Vanessa's POV
I stand there, my hands on the ball, Brandon's hands over mine, his chest against my back.
"Relax Nessa" He says.
"Nessa?" I say curiously.
"Nicknames" he says and aims our hands and the ball towards the net. I relax a bit and look at his hands then to the net.
"Bend your knees, then flick your wrist. But don't forget to let go of the ball" he says and I do as said, with his help. The ball goes into the net and I smile, I jump up with joy.
"I did it!" I say as I turn to look at him.
"Good job!" He says laughing, grabbing the ball. He wraps an arm around me laughing still.
"I couldn't have done it without ya!" I say stealing the ball and dribbling more.
"Nahh, you could've" he says with a smile, his dimples showing. I feel heat rise to my cheeks and I pass the ball to him.
"I d-dont think so" I say and rub my arm.
"Aww your so cute when you stutter!" He says laughing. I feel the heat increase on my cheeks. "And your blushing!!!"
"Okay buddy, Enough flirting" A voice says as a arm pulls me away from Brandon. I look around to see who it is and surprised that it is not Louis. Sam pushes Brandon back against a wall as Matt holds me by my waist.
"No harm done boys" Brandon says smirking.
"It is when you are touching Louis' Property" Sam basically growls at Brandon.
"She doesn't have the tattoo so obviously she isn't his property, Therefore is open for me to claim her boys." Brandon says with his smirk still. Matt's grip tightens on my waist.
"Property?" I ask confusedly.
"We will explain later, Louis wants to talk to you first" Matt whispers into my ear. I feel chills go down my spine and nod. Matt and I walk away with Sam not so far behind. It's so weird how these boys can go from idiots to your nightmares. I wouldn't say your worst because.....That's what Louis is.

Louis' POV
I asked the boys to get Vanessa and bring her to me for many reasons. One she is my property. Two...I found out who her father is. He is one of my best hackers to say the least. He never told me about his daughter, only about his oldest son who is what....24 now? I believe so. He was a good fighter so he took up the job as a professional wrestler.
And I know what you are thinking. Property? Well you might not have expected this but Brandon is a member of a rival gang. And we made a promise to eachother that we wouldn't take eachother's lovers if they had a marking on their neck. A tattoo that says "The Kings Property". The Kings is what we call the high members of the gang. We are called The Kingdom so it only makes it fit.
Then there was a knock on my house door.......

Yall likey? Yes no? This story is now my main story so sorry for those who read my other story that hasn't been updated since Christmas I think lmao. Bye Lovelies!!!