Love you watching~Ike X Reader

(Y/N)s P.O.V.

I sit in the battle arena and watch Meta Knight, Martha and Ike train. I sigh. Why must Ike be so perfect? His blue eye and blue hair, he's great in battle, and although I haven't talked to him directly I know he has a great personality, I've been to every practice and brawl he's in. (XD STALKER) the only problem is he'll never notice you. I suddenly feel depressed because of this fact and start to get up. But I've been to every practice every brawl and I can't stop now. I sit back down. I watch until finally Meta knight is out of the ring, Marth is on the ground and Ike is the winner. I smile and start to leave, I get to the door when some grabs my wrist to make me stop. I stop and turn around almost screeching in surprise. Ike. "Um Hi?"I say. Ike let's go of my wrist and smiles saying," Um Hi I was um wondering what your name was." I say,"(Y-Y/N)." He nods . I grin shyly and walk off.

 Ike's P.O.V.(Yaaaaaaa haven't done something like this before.)

(Y/N) the girl says and I nod. She then runs away. I smile. Somehow I feel warm, this girl is always at my practices and brawls and it makes me brawl better, I look for her every time. I grab my stuff and head home to relax till my brawl later. 

(SEVERAL HOURS LATER)

Time for my brawl. I head off in hope for a win. Once I get there I hear people cheer and I look around for (Y/N). I don't see her. I feel unenergized. I turn to my opponent,Meta Knight. They start the count off and we start, My mind is not in it, I can't concentrate. In my thoughts I get sent of the screen. I stand up and go straight to Lady Palutena. " LADY PALUTENA do you know what room (Y/N) is in! It's urgent."I ask.   "room 123 Ike but why?"She says. I grin and run off, running to (Y/N)s room.

I finally get to the door and pause, waiting for a second, catching my breath. Once I do I breathe and knock. "C-Coming."I hear. I wait till the door opens to a bloodshot (Y/N) standing there, she gasps and shuts the door as fast as she can, but i stop it. "(Y/N)! Let me in!" We wrestle with the door for a bit until finally she gets tired and pulls it open, me stumbling in. She looks up at me and I look down at her. "Wh-why are you here? You-your brawl."She mumbles. I smile faintly. "One you. Second, I lost."I say. She looks up at me confused. I smile and lean down,"I was distracted, you weren't there." I poke her forehead. Her eyes go big. "I'm used to you being there. I look forward to it." I say as I bend down even more. "Even if I have only known you for less then a day for real Iv'e always love you for being there." I look into her big wide surprised (E/C) eyes and kiss her soft lips, not realizing what iv'e done. She freezes for a bit then softly kisses back. I smile and put my hands on her hips. She puts her hands on my shoulders. We kiss for a while until I have to pull away for air. Panting I look at her red blushed face, and I smile. She looks at me and smiles. I grin back and hug her saying," don't miss a practice or brawl okay? I need you." She nods. We eventually fall asleep on her bed.

Me: DOUBLE UPDATES!!!!!! WOHOO

Ike: Double what?

Me:Update.

Ike: Wait you write?

Me: ya?

Ike: ok then.

Me: Well bye guys!!!