Movie Madness~Your Movie Choice

Everyone surprised me by picking my movie and as we put it in I climbed back to my tent. We watched in silence when I realized it was too quiet. I stand up and look around and everyone's gone. I start to look around when I feel something wet land on my head. I feel it drip down my head and it lands on my arm. It's red. I almost scream till I realize it's paint. Damn I watch to many horror movies. I look around for the culprit unsuccessful. I look around until something flys by my head. I follow the trial sneaking along so the won't be able to see me, wherever the are, and find them making washable paint balloons. I sneak a peak and they spit me. They all ambush me with washable paint while it turns into a full out war every man for themselves. After it seems like hours we finally stop, out of paint, and look at the mess. We grin at each other and slap each other's backs tired from the war. Walking back to our beds/ tents, we giggle and lay down. As we watch the other movies and people fall asleep, I realize that even if that paint is washable it's not gonna come out and I giggle. I soon dismiss the thought and fall asleep with the smell of paint in my nostrils and the soft snores of my best friends.

Me: I like it.
Lucina: Paint!!
Shulk: Paint!!
Ness: Paint!!
Chrom: Paint!!
Me: *smiles* WooHoo can I do that in real life? And 3rd update tonight to end up movie madness!
Them: Let's go!! *grabs Maggie-chan and runs out door.*(this seems to happen a lot)
Me: *waves*byeeee!

Super Smash Bros One Shots X Reader!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें