"Babe?"

His voice brought me out of my thoughts, my eyes finding his. There was a little crease between his eyebrows, his worried expression making the pressure in my eyes increase. Like hell I would cry over this.

"Im fine," I said sharply, stepping back from his grasp. I shook my head gently as if to shake off her attack, before raising my head to him. "I'm fine."

He looked skeptical.

"Are you sure?"

From over his shoulder, I watched as a white suited waiter passed by, a glistening tray of champagne in his hand. Snatching one quickly, I brought it to my lips, taking a long drink. I relished the feeling of the bubbles, the slightly bitter taste. It was familiar and comforting.

Harrys hand grasped the glass just as I began to lower it.

"Alcohol wont solve your problems." He told me flatly.

"Neither will water," I snorted, moving to take another drink.

Harrys hand tightened, stopping my movement. I moved to pull from him, but he wouldn't let me go.

"Let go, Harry." I snapped.

"No," he refused. "Charlotte, you now the rules."

"Fuck the rules!" I shouted. "Fuck always being in control and doing the right thing. For once, cant you let me just have what I want?"

His eyes narrowed, his jaw tightening. His hand didn't relent, however, before his other hand came up and pulled mine from the glass. I called out in objection as he set it on a nearby table, gripping my hand hard.

He said nothing to me as he pulled me through the crowd, the length of his stride difficult to keep up with in the height of my heels.

"Harry slow down!" I cried as we stormed towards the exit. My eyes found Ford, looking at as curiously, as Harry waved him off.

"We're going to have a talk," he said with an air of authority that stopped Ford in his tracks. My own eyes widened as I was pulled from the busy room in to the quiet hall.

The noise of the music and chatter from the dinner faded in to a gentle background as Harry lead me down the hall, and around a corner. We walked and walked, my eyes scanning our surroundings. I had no idea where we were going, until he paused outside a small door, pushing it open roughly, and shoving me inside.

I stumbled inside, righting myself with the use of a small table. I only had a moment of brightness to glance around, finding that we were in a small storage room. It was no bigger than a closest, with a table, some chairs, and a few linens piled around.

Harry slammed the door behind him, the room falling in to darkness.

Turning my attention to him, or at least where I thought he was, I narrowed my eyes.

"Harry, what the hell..."

And he was on me. His lips found mine, his hands clasping my face roughly. I had no time to respond or react beyond a gasp, as he pushed me back, my thighs hitting the small table behind me.

I reached up, my hands covering his on my face. He kissed me fiercely, completely uncontrolled. It was a side of him I had never seen before. He was always so careful, so in control. And now, he was frantic. And I loved it.

I kissed him back, parting my lips to allow him to consume me. He growled into my mouth, his body pressing against mine hard. He continued to urge me, to have me craving him, until he pulled back.

Breathing heavily, his breath fanned my face.

"I told you no drinking," he said firmly. "That is the rules. But, if you are so desperate for some tension relief or distraction, there are other means."