XXIII

The soft mattress at my back was cool in comparison to Harrys burning body. I was startled at how warm someone could be, and yet, it was the most incredible feeling. He laid me back gently, slowly, his kiss deep but gentle. Once I was settled, he nestled himself along me, his hand coming to cup my face. His lips softened, almost tentative, so delicate it was as though he was afraid to break me. I had never been kissed this way before. So...deliberate. Usually, it was frantic, a means to an end to get to the fuck. But with Harry, it was as though he was taking each step carefully, methodically, making sure that everything was exactly right.

Slowly, he deepened his kiss, his tongue learning my mouth, my own learning his pace. He was an incredible kisser. Remarkable, really. He left me craving him even though he was still against me, as if I could crawl inside him and feel safe forever.

His hand left my cheek, moving down to the buttons on my shirt. He didn't look down to see what he was doing, and yet his fingers were nimble and effective. With each button lost, he exposed me, until he opened my shirt to my black lace bra. I silently praised myself for always have such exquisite taste in lingerie.

His warm palm flattened on my stomach, the heat of his causing me to gasp. It was swallowed by his mouth, as he moved over me, touching me, feeling the dips and curves of my body. It was as though he was more interested in the feeling of my skin than actually reaching my breast, but when he finally did, he wasted no time before pulling down the cup, and rolling my nipple between his fingers. I breathed a sigh against his lips, and then they were gone, his head dipping down swiftly to take it in his mouth. He bit down on me, causing me to gasp and arch my back, a little cry leaving me, as he gentle lapped as the painful spot he had made. He moved his body down my own, his mouth covering countless spots on my skin. He bit at my side, sucked on my hip bone, before sitting back on his heels and leaving me cold in his departure.

He looked at me with an almost feral expression. Reaching down, he took my hands and pulled me upright, before sliding my blouse over my shoulders and throwing it away. Reaching behind me, he undid my bra with a talented snap of his fingers, pulling the straps down my arms. He tossed it over his shoulder in a comedic gesture, a sexy smirk coming to his lips, before he moved back over me.

Bare to him, his hands found my sides, running over my skin, heating it, as his lips skimmed my collar bones, my neck, my ear. Finding the crook at my shoulder, he sucked hard, and I sighed, my body writhing under him.

I felt his breath at my ear, his finger coming to my lips.

"Not so loud, princess," he purred, before kissing my ear.

I couldn't even think, as he moved down my body again.

"Don't," I sighed, "call me that,"

His lips kissed just below my breast, as I felt them curve to a grin. "As you wish...duchess,"

Before I could scold him, he took my nipple in his mouth again, sucked, flicking his tongue, biting down. His rhythm and talent was incomparable, and I couldn't control my body or my sounds.

I waited for him to stop to warn me again, but he didn't. Instead, he moved down, kissing my stomach below my bellybutton, before looking up at me from under his lashes. My eyes were glued to him, the sight of his beautiful man making me feel as no boy had before.

His fingers popped the button on my jeans, and as he moved down the bed, he took them with him. Once at the foot, he stood, pulling his own shirt off swiftly. I was again entranced by the sight of his bare torso, littered with ink, markings and smooth, toned skin. He popped the button on his jeans, but didn't remove them, before reaching up and slipping his fingers under the edges of my panties, and slowly pulling them down my legs.