The Kitsune

"Scott I don't think we're going the right way""Thank you Kira but I think I know where I'm going"I rolled my eyes and looked out the window as Scott continued driving

"Thank you Kira but I think I know where I'm going"
I rolled my eyes and looked out the window as Scott continued driving. I stayed quiet for a while until we passed a street that looked familiar.
"Scott?"
"Mhm"
"What's the street name Stiles told you again?"
"Uhm, Arad St I think, why?"
"Because we just passed that street"
"Shit", he muttered under his breath before making a very illegal u-turn.
"Why did they have to move?"
"Scott they lived in a tiny apartment barely big enough for one of them Lydia couldn't handle it anymore"
"I know but still they live so far away now"
I thought about what he said for a moment. I don't think he's upset about us getting lost more so than him not seeing Stiles as much as he used to.
"You'll still see him Scott maybe not like you used to but that might be a good thing"
He sighed and looked at me.
"Your probably right"
"I know", I said smiling, glad that I had cheered him up.
"At least now I don't have to schedule time with you. I swear you guys hang out so much it's like you two are the couple". Scott laughed.
"Yeah well he's a clingy one"
That made me laugh too and soon enough we were both laughing. When we finally calmed down he looked over at me and grabbed my hand.
"I can't believe how far we've come, we've lost so many people to the supernatural I was sure that none of us would make it out of that town alive".
I squeezed his hand in reassurance.
"I love you"
"I love you too"
And for the rest of the ride to our best friends' house I thought yeah we're gonna be okay. All of us.