" Tom, get me the filleting knife." The cook insisted, intrigued with trying this idea.

" What a load of rubbish! I've eaten plenty with their skins on. Scuff them, I say, boots and all." The other troll stated as he looked at the cook. A smaller troll started stomping over to the dwarves that were tied up in sacks.

" E's right! Nothing wrong with a bit of raw dwarf! Nice and crunchy."

The troll grabbed Bombur and dangles him upside down over his mouth about to eat him. Freya had to help her cousin get them out of this mess quickly.

" No-not that one, he-he's infected! I wouldn't do that if I were you!" Freya shouted from behind the tree. The trolls all went silent wondering where this sudden voice came from.

" Who said that!" The cook demanded as he looked among the dwarves, still puzzled where this stranger was.

" Yeah, He's got worms in his tubes."

" You what?" Tom questioned as the other troll dropped Bombur back into the pile of dwarves in disgust. Freya sighed in relief that what she said at least stopped them from eating the dwarves for now.

" In-in fact they all have, they're in-infested with parasites. " Freya stated as she watched from behind the tree the startled looks from the trolls as they stood there rethinking about cooking these dwarves for a meal.

" It's a terrible business; I wouldn't risk it, I really wouldn't" Bilbo added to his cousin's idea. Which did not go well with the dwarves being told they had parasites and began denying they had any and Freya rolled her eyes at how stubborn they were. Thorin, understand Freya's intentions, kicks the others, making them all go silent. Understanding now and go along proclaiming the idea of being riddled with parasites.

" I've got parasites as big as my arm." Oin insisted.

" Mine are the biggest parasites, I've got huge parasites!" Kili exclaimed never more thrilled to have parasites then he was now. The trolls were looking at them bewildered by this, wondering if these dwarves were indeed riddled with parasites.

" We're riddled."

" Yes, we are. Badly!" Dori chimed in.

" Who is that!" The cook yelled, wondering where the strange voice in the shadows was coming from. Freya had an idea.

" Over here!" Freya yelled as she watched to see what the trolls would do.

" Over where?" The smaller troll questioned. The woman ran over behind another tree that was closer to the pile of weapons.

"Behind you!"

She watched as her plan so far was working the three trolls wondered into the forest. Freya ran into the clearing and the dwarves cheered to see her.

" Shhh!" She said as she went over to the weapons to grab a sword to release the dwarves from the sacks.

" Freya! Look out!" Bilbo shouted. The hobbit turned around to see one of the trolls starring right at her. She backed up only to trip over a rock and she was lifted into the air looking right in the trolls eyes.

" What is a Freya?" The cook asked as he came out of the forest, back into the clearing with the other troll right behind him.

" It's a woman." The other troll pointed out.

" Can we eat the Freya?" The small troll wondered. As he went to snatch the Freya out of the cooks hand. Only to be flung in the air and gripped tighter by troll that held her, making it harder for her to breathe.

" Hold on a minute!" Freya yelled. The cook turned to look at the hobbit.

" You what?" The cook snarled.

" You can't eat me either, I have giant parasites as well." Freya stated seriously to the troll. The trolls sighed in frustration hadn't had a good meal all night and dawn was creeping up slowly behind the trees.

" What would you have us do, then, let 'em all go?" The troll questioned the Freya.

" Well..."

The troll squeezed the hobbit tighter making her yell in pain as the troll shook her. " You think I don't know what you're up to? This little ferret is taking us for fools!"

"Ferret?" Freya repeated bewildered by this accusation she was being accused of.

"Fools?" The cook stated, wondering if the Freya had been playing them all along. Freya continued to try and get loose from the tolls grip on her.

" The dawn will take you all!"

The trolls all turned behind them to see who had spoken. " Who's that?" The cook wondered as he still had a hold of the hobbit.

" No idea" Tom insisted, as he could careless who he was.

" Can we eat im too?" The smaller troll asked as the wizard strikes the rock with his staff, splitting it in half, allowing the sunlight behind it to pour into the clearing. The trolls instinctively threw up their hands to cover their faces from being touched by the light. The troll that held Freya dropped her, making her shriek as she landed on the pile of dwarves, panting from almost being squeezed to death.