ch. 3

do you guys like this cover or the one it is now? I'm just wondering if I should change it or not. let me know

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Louis woke up the next morning and saw that the sun was already out. he glanced over at the clock and it read 11:07 am. he doesn't have class until noon so he should probably start getting ready for the day. he only had three classes today and then he had the rest of the day to himself. Louis pulled himself out of bed and walked over to the bathroom to see the light was already on and the door was close. he heard a slight humming and the shower water running. he then went to his dresser and got some skinny jeans, some boxers and some socks and put them on his bed. he got a shirt from the little zip up closet he had in the corner of his side and got his adidas jumper. while Louis waited for Harry to get out of the shower he sat on his bed on his laptop, checking Twitter and Facebook.

when Harry came out of the bathroom wearing nothing but a towel he was shocked to se Louis awake.

"oh erm, I didn't know you'd be awake just yet." Harry said walking over to his dresser and pulled out some boxers and a pair of skinny jeans.

"yeah I have a class at noon so I needed to shower." Louis said standing up and grabbing his clothes. "there's towels in there right?"

"yeah they're in the cabinet. on the top shelf." Harry said grabbing a shirt out of the dresser drawer.

"okay thank you." Louis said shutting the bathroom door.

Louis goes to the cabinet and opens it. he looks up and mutters "shit, can't fucking reach the top. stupid short legs."

Louis goes back to the door and asks Harry. "hey erm can you reach the towels? I can't get one down."

"awe short lil guy can't reach a towel" Harry says chuckling and standing up from his spot on he bed.

"shut the hell up." Louis grumbles and follows Harry into the bathroom.

Harry grabs the towel from the cabinet and holds it above Louis head. "jump for the towel LouLou." Harry says laughing.

"shut up curly." Louis says jumping up and grabbing the towel.

Harry chuckled and left Louis to shower.

.

.

Louis was sat in his last class of the day and he was bored out of his mind. he knew the first day would be the worst because you go over what the class is and plans for that semester. he looked at the clock and it read 4:47 pm. only three more minutes. he thought to himself.

his professor was passing out class schedules and the different things they were going to learn in class. Louis didn't wanna be there right now. he just wanted to go get food then go back to his dorm and sleep. Louis wondered if Zayn would come over so he could avoid homework that he already had on the first day.

he pulled his phone out and sent Zayn a text that said , 'hey come over tonight? I'm buying take out xx'

right after Louis sends the text his professor announces that class is dismissed and you bet your ass Louis is the first one out of that class. Louis' phone buzzes in his hand and he immediately knows it's Zayn.