ch. 2

he's such a princess ((:

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Louis would've never thought it'd be more awkward in his life than now. it was silent and not the good kind of silent. the awkward kind. he didn't quite know what Zayn's problem was. you have to get to know your roommate in someway, right? Harry was a nice guy and Louis didn't really have a problem with him being there. it wasn't like he intruded on a date, it was just lunch, the poor boy was allowed to eat lunch with them.

"so you mu-" Harry was cut off by Zayn coughing loudly.

"stupid allergies." Zayn said coughing softer.

"Zee, it's the middle of August, it's not even close to allergy season." Louis stated. with sass laced in his voice.

"as I was saying, you must be Louis-" Harry was once again cut off by Zayn.

"no you can get allergies at anytime of the year. don't be silly." Zayn said.

'why the hell wouldn't Zayn let Harry talk?' Louis thought.

"actually, Louis, you can get allergies at anytime of the year depending on how sensitive you are to the weather." Harry states with taking another sip of his tea that was still hot.

"well gang up on me then, geez." Louis scoffs playfully.

"hey you brought this upon yourself, by trying to correct your boyfriend's coughing reasons." Harry playfully said back chuckling.

Louis slouched back in his chair crossing his arms and sticking his tongue out at the two boys sitting across from him.

the chuckling came to a slow stop and the silence returned, once again awkward silence. it was however, awkward silence between Zayn and Harry and Zayn a Louis. the two younger lads had a very comfortable silence as they looked at each other as Zayn continued to eat his pizza. no matter how hard he tried Louis couldn't stop thinking about how when Harry smiled his dimples get bigger and more prominent.

just as Zayn was going to comment about Harry still being there a blonde boy with glasses walks up and spots Harry sitting with the two older lads.

"Harry!" Niall shouts in an Irish accent and wraps his arms around Harry's shoulders.

"Niall, mate you're late! hey, that rhymed! anyway, you said 3:40, it's almost 4." Harry said pouting.

"I know but some lad with a shaved head, big arms, and had some hand tattoos stopped me and wanted to chat." Niall said having to look down because Harry was still seated.

"ooh does Niall have a boyfriend?" Harry says suggestively wiggling his eyebrows and trying to wink obviously not succeeding.

Niall scoffs "no. pft, okay maybe he asked me on a date and maybe I excepted the offer." he says his face turning a pinkish red color.

"awe Nialler, so proud of you." Harry says wiping fake tears from his eyes.

Louis sits and watches their playful banter and he can't help but fond over their friendship (maybe more towards Harry than their friendship but shh).

"well it was nice meet you Louis' boyfriend who I still don't know the name of and thanks for letting me eat lunch with you." Harry said smiling widely.