introduction

picture has nothing to do with the chapter but it's really adorable ((:

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Louis was never one to believe in love. he grew up in Doncaster and his father left his mother when he was very young and hadn't found anyone that would stay with her. he just never thought someone could be truly happy with someone else. he didn't even know what love meant. sure he had a few boyfriends and girlfriends in his high school career but they weren't serious. so when Louis moved to London then met Zayn at a party and they hit it off he didn't really know what to think. then when Zayn asked Louis on a date he excepted. who was he to deny Zayn, who had god like features.

now here they are 4 months later, the now 19 year old boy is sat in his dorm, waiting for Zayn to pick him up so they can tour the college together. since Zayn was a returning college student he would show Louis where the coffee shops are and which places are good for studying. the campus was pretty big and was split up into parts. the dorms were in one section and split between the boy's dorms and the girls dorms. the dorm sizes were pretty decent, one bed on each side of the room, a closet space, a dresser, a desk, and a bathroom to the right of the door as soon as you walk in. the bed across from Louis was vacant and unoccupied.

my roommate must not-

his thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door. Louis rushed over and opened the door expecting it to be Zayn. he was corrected when a man stood with his hands full of boxes. he was about 6 foot with long curly brown locks. definitely taller than Louis.

"are you going to stand there the whole time or come help me carry this stuff in?" the man said with a huff.

"well nice to meet you too." Louis said under his breath.

Louis grabbed the box out of the taller lads hands.

"you must be my roommate erm.. Harry init?" Louis asks

"yep, you must be Lewis then." Harry states smiling to where his dimples pop out.

"it's actually pronounced Lou-ee..." Louis states looking at the ground.

"oh on the paper it looks like Lewis, my mistake." Harry says referring to the paper they got when getting their dorm room.

"no it's fine. definitely not the first time, positively not the last either." Louis replies smiling lightly.

"well it's very nice to meet you, so I'm guessing that this side is mine?" Harry says pointing to the vacant side of the room.

"yeah.. erm sorry it's so messy on my side I was still unpacking." Louis stating nodding his head toward his side. "I'll be leaving in a few my boyfriend will be picking me up for a tour around campus."

"boyfriend? you're gay?" Harry asked looking at Louis curiously.

"eh, I don't really like to label myself. I like who I like and there's nothing really to it. I'm just Louis." He says smiling slightly.

"I'm gay since we're declaring sexualities, or in your case Louialities... get it cause-" Harry was cut off by Louis.

"yeah curly I get it. that was the worst joke ever." Louis says chuckling.

"eh what can I say? I got more if you wanna here em." Harry says.

"I'd so love to listen to them sometime." Louis replies sarcastically.

Harry was about to make a snarky comment when there was a knock at the door.

"that'll be Zayn, I'll see you later tonight and maybe you can tell me your oh so infamous jokes. deal?" Louis says jokingly.

"deal." Harry states.

Louis grabs his phone and opens the door to a Zayn about to knock on the door again.

"hey Z." Louis says going up on his tippy toes giving him a peck on the lips.

"I see you've met your roommate then?" Zayn points to Harry putting the box labeled 'music' on his desk.

"yeah he's pretty cool. we should probably get going." Louis says walking out the door Zayn following him. Louis is about halfway down the hallway when he stops and looks at Zayn.

"maybe I should lead, yeah?" Zayn says. it's like he was reading Louis' mind.

"probably a good idea." Louis says chuckling.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
so, I've decided to give this story another go since its summer and I have more than enough time on my hands. I'll try not to let you guys down (:

follow me on my social medias (:

Twitter: @pxstelhxzzx
Instagram: @princxsss.lexx
vine: yo alexis