An Error?~

"Hehehehe~ Cocky, aren't we?" Chara said to mess with Zee. "Not at all, I just stated my weakness to make this a more fair fight." Zee said slightly adjusting her mask with one hand. "Oh?~ Is there something else?" Chara asked, intrigued. "Heh, yeah, acually. Sense Sans is gone now..." As Zee said that, a white bubble around her formed and then fading away, revealing a glitched Zee. "Hey, Error!Sans, mind coming and giving me a hand?" Error!Zee asked Error!Sans. "Fine. I really don't know why I didn't kill you..." Error!Sans said, coming out of a portal beside ((I'm gonna use E! for Error)) E!Zee.

"I came from another world entirely, that why." E!Zee said back. "Anyway, mind tying that brat over there up?" E!Zee asked E!Sans. "I don't mind, I've been pretty bored, anyway." E!Sans answered. "?!?" Chara was very confused, and in the second she was baffled, E!Sans hung her by her dripping black soul. "Keep her, but don't kill her, would you?" E!Zee asked E!Sans. "You're asking a lot of me..." E!Sans said slightly glaring at E!Zee. "I know. Just do it please." She said. "Ugh, fine." E!Sans Said, opening a portal to the void and walkign into it, taking Chara with him. "Also, don't let her attack Blueberry!" E!Zee yelled to E!Sans "I know..." E!Sans called back, closing the portal.

A white bubble surrounds E!Zee (again) and she turns back to normal Zee. She sighs and starts running to Sans and Papyrus' house.

(( Someone asked for Error!Sans, so here. He'll be in the story again later. Also, maybe I'll put in Underswap Sans too. :3))