Surprise

AN: this may contain a load of feels depending on what you cry to, alright, bye~ hee hee. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Sans is walking with Frisk back to their house they start chating. "*hey, kid, did anything esle happen in that dream?" Sans asked in a serious tone. " Yeah... there was a girl named- urgh!" As Frisk tried to remember, a pain went trough her skull. (basically, Chara making Frisk shut up because Sans knew who and what she was) "ow, when I try to remember, my head hurts." Frisk said in pain. "*uh, nevermind, how about later we go to grillby's?" Sans asked a bit worried about Frisk. Frisk nodded and shivered. "*i can tell you're chilled to the bone. here." Sans winked and said snickering at his on pun, while putting his  jacket on frisk's shoulders. "Th-Thanks..." Frisk said putting on the simi-big jacket. "*no problem, oh, and look, we're already home" Sans said infront of their house, and so, they went in.(frisk is not still wearing the jacket, k?)

Frisk was helping Papyrus with dinner, trying to make it edible. "So, you tried to tell Sans about me, ha ha.~ I'll make you suffer for that. Hee hee~ This'll be fun" Chara said inside Frisk's head and so, Chara started fighting for dominance over their body. "H-Help! Ah! I-It h-hurts! W-What's ha-hapening- hee hee, finally, she's gone!~ Time to correct her actions! Time to have fun.~" Frisk's strained voice turned into Chara's voice. "*oh shit, what? that's chara's voice! frisk, you ok?!?" Sans yelled running to the kitchen. Chara now has a knife and is slowly walking up to Papyrus. "HUMAN? HOW ARE WE GOING TO USE A KNIFE FOR PASTA?" Papyrus asked perplexed. Hearing this makes Sans even more worried and he quickens his pace reaching the kitchen to see what he thinks is Frisk clutching a knife next to Papyrus. "*fr-frisk? what are you doing?!?" Sans asked shakily. "Hee hee~ It's funny that you still think I'm her! Ha, and I'd thought you would've known. And to think, the brat's still fighting back to save you two. How pathetic and I thou- Damn it! stop! stop! stop! Don't you dare hurt them!" Frisk got back control of her body, dropped the knife and passed out from the will power it took to overwhelm Chara.