The Meet

Frisk was walking out of the ruins, a bit teary-eyed because of Toriel. While walking onwards towards this... "fence" looking thing, she heard a stick she passed by break. She jumped a bit because of the snapping sound, but thought it was best if she just kept walking. Eventually she reached the fence thingy, and then heard foot steps from behind her and froze in place. When it reached Frisk, it said "* don't you know how to greet a new pal? turn around and shake my hand.". As Frisk turned the monster saw the tear's in her eyes "*woah, am i that scary, sorry kid... my name's sans. your's?" Sans apologized and asked. "I'm Frisk... and it's not because of you... it's because someone in the ruins..." Frisk explained. "*oh, well sorry kid, you can come to my house with me, but be warned, my brother wants to capture a human a skelli-ton! heh, though he isn't dangerous, he'll most likely try to be friends with you." Sans told Frisk. Frisk nodded and followed Sans to his big house.

"*well here we are, lemme unlock the door." Sans said pulling some keys out of his pocket and opening the door. "WELCOME BACK BROTHER! WAIT, IS THAT A HUMAN?!?" San's brother asked Sans. "*yep, frisk meet papyrus, papyrus, this is frisk. don't try to cature this human, ok? a human that somewhat cares about monsters are rare." Sans told Papyrus. That made Frisk blush a tiny bit, not noticeable. Papyrus looked a bit confused at first but then welcomed Frisk "WELL THEN, WELCOME TINY HUMAN TO OUR HUMBLE ABODE!" Frisk smiled.