Was it a dream?~

A/n: This chapter includes a female self/oc(maybe?) insert soooooooo, yep. still gonna be in third person though, so. Have fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sans woke up in his messy room. "*w-was it all a dream? no.... it seemed too real but... i can never tell because either it was a reset, or a dream." Sans said in his mind. He sat up and thought about if he could remember going to sleep. "*i don't recall sleeping, so that means that it was a reset." He said aloud, sense Papyrus is most likely asleep, and even if he was awake, he wouldn't understand. Sans stood up and put on his Blue jacket(/coat thingy) and headed out of his room. "SANS? WHY ARE YOU UP SO EARLY?" Papyrus yelled from the kitchen, hearing Sans' door open and close. "*just, uh, going to grillbys. just like always." Sans told Papyrus while already at the door. He wasn't going to grillbys. He was going to the door where Frisk'll come out of, like the last timeline. "WELL... COME BACK SOON!" Papyrus yells to Sans, who is already outside and door shut. Sans, although still a bit sleepy, ran to the door and arived just in time to see the door open revealing Frisk and... a girl a bit taller than Frisk with long (h/c) hair and (e/c) with (f/c) glasses on (eyesight helping glasses). She looks a bit shaken up about something while Frisk looks a bit more... how do I put it?.... more emotion-less than Sans remembers, but he shrugs it off. Before He could say anything, the girl beside Frisk, who's eyes looked hopeless, lit up when she saw Sans and tried to run to him, when a vine wraped around her legs and pulled her backwards. Her (f/c) soul appeared infront of her, and she reached out for it desperately, surely in pain by the look on her face. Sans tried to find to owner of the vines, and it was flowey, on Frisk's shoulder, her body covered in thornless vines, unlike the other girl's legs, which are bleeding pretty badly.

Sans was over all, baffled and a bit dazed, but he ran to help the girl and used his magic to remove the vines from her, and ran to snowdin. He used his magic again, but this time to move trees infront of the entrance to snowdin. He then ran to his and Papyrus' house to try and save the girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/n: MERRY EARLY CHRISTMAS! (or what ever you do around this time of yeeear) woooooo!