A Reset?~

Frisk sat up on the couch looking at both of the skeletons. "I'm sorry I made you worry... I was having a battle with Chara and...!" Frisk pauses for a moment, remembering what would've happed if they had tried to wake her any later. "*kid? you ok?!?" Sans sobbed, breaking into a hug with frisk, a few seconds later Frisk hugged him back. "I just remembered that if you two didn't wake me when you did... Chara would've killed me, and taken comeplete control of my body... I... I'm so... so sorry... I..." Frisk started to cry holding onto Sans tightly. "*kid... i-it's ok..." Sans said softly back. "YES, HUMAN, IT IS OK! THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL MAKE YOU SOME SPAGHETTI TO CALM YOU!" Papyrus said proudly, as if he somehow perfected the ways of pasta cooking. Frisk hoped that somehow he had without her.

Suddenly, Sans tried to kiss Frisk on the cheak, but it was only his teeth which made it akward, so he quickly pulled away blushing blue. "*i-i-i'm so sorry i-" Sans was interupted my Frisk kissing him on the teeth, which made it look like his whole skull was tented blue as Frisk pulled back and blushed lightly. It was what little she could do for him before she reset. "I MADE THE SPAGHETTI- SANS? ARE YOU OK?" Papyrus asked Sans setting the plate on a table next to the couch. "*y-yeah. i'm fine." Sans said trying to make his blush go away. It did a bit.

 "I've gotta go do something, be right back." Frisk said walking outside, getting ready to reset. "*kid, whatcha doin'?" Sans asked coming outside to Frisk. "I-I can't live like this knowing that I could hurt anyone! S-So I'm gonna reset it all! I-I'm so sorry Sans... I-I love you." Frisk said pressing the reset button and dissapearing while the memories being erased, and days being rewound, all happening with the world fading away in whiteness while Sans stands there, trying to take it all in. "*i-i..." Is all he could muster the will to say, before fading away holding onto his memories.